t e e t h

*music video vibes*

I had just finished getting my wisdom teeth taken out, I could barely think straight due to how much medication I was given

I had just finished getting my wisdom teeth taken out, I could barely think straight due to how much medication I was given. I sat up and nearly fell back down immediately. I waved at Scotty who was sitting across from me, he waved back and then slowly walked across to me.

'how are you feeling babe?'

Scott asked me as he went to hold me hand, I tried to smile at him,

'I feeel goooooodddd',

I said to him, my head fell off of the chair as I tried to shift my body around. Scott caught me as I went to fall. I began to laugh for literally no reason, all of my friends were confused but they came to help me today, a few of them helped me get out of the chair. I was just able to walk, with the help of Scott and David I was able to get to the Tesla without falling ass over tit. As soon as I sat it the car I began to sing, my friends began to laugh but I soon forced them to sing along as David set out his camera on the dash. I was about half way through another song but I had to stop as I was in immense pain and my head felt to heavy for me, I went lean my head against the window but I ending up whacking my head on the window.

'are you okay baby?',

Scott asked me sitting in the seat behind David who was driving.

'it hurtsssss',

I yelled nearly deafening David. I was quickly distracted by my own thoughts. I intensely grabbed onto David's arm,

'can I tell you something about Scotty? but you can't tell anyone this stays between me and you David'

I say while trying to lift my head. David began to laugh,

'sure thing, just between you and me, nobody else!',

David said laughing and looking behind him.

'okay so the other day I walked into our room to find Scotty crying',

I went on to explain but was interrupted by David,

'nothing new',

David said laughing.

'let me finish telling you before you but in bitch'

I said waiting for David to reply but he didn't he just laughed.

'so he wasn't crying sad tears he was crying happy tears because he couldn't believe that he had all of our friends including you David'

I explained. David began to laugh, he turned to the back seat,

'did you hear that Scott?',

David asked. I looked behind to see that the car was full, I had somehow forgotten that there were other people in the car. Scotty was laughing his head off as were the others,

'SCOTTYYYY',

I yelled as I saw my boyfriend in the car. I unbuckled my seatbelt and went to jump into the backseat onto Scott, but David and Scott both stopped me.

'ow! are we there yet?'

I yelled, as soon as I did David pulled up to his house. Scott quickly rushed out of the car and made his way around to me.

'Scott baby I'm sorry, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to reveal that',

I said almost in tears trying to apologise, Scott began to smile,

'baby it's okay.how much pain are you in?',

He asked me as he helped me out of the car,

'a lot!',

I said before collapsing in his arms,he managed to carry me inside with a little help and before I knew it I was asleep.