h a n d s

*listen to it*

'let's put those hands to use',

I said to Ilya wanting him to help me fold our laundry, Ilya looked at me with a smirk on his face, it took me a minute to realize that what I said could be taken a different way. I threw the shirt I had in my hands at him, hitting him in the chest,

'you know what I mean?',

I said in slight annoyance, Ilya walked over to me with a smile on his face, he wrapped his arms around my waist,

'sorry baby but you were the one who said it, I mean I wouldn't mind my putting my hands to use?',

Ilya said winking at me, I smiled,

'you couldn't be any less subtle',

I said laughing at my boyfriend. He spun me around so I was facing him, his hands made direct contact with my ass, he pushed me on to the bed. I propped my self up on my elbows as I waited for Ilya to take off his jeans and jumper, he then crawled over me and his lips began to attack my neck. I began running my fingers through his hair with one hand as my other hand slowly wandered down his chest eventually making there way to the elastic of his boxers. His hands made there way to my boobs as he took my bra off and then began massaging them. His hands moved once again as he flipped us over making it easy for me to pull his boxers down, once I took them off I slowly grinded on him. He stopped me to pull off my underwear, I went to continue grinding on him as I wanted to be in control but I was stopped as Ilya whispered in my ear.

'I'm in control',

I let out a soft moan as hearing him say that made me crazy, Ilya thes flipped us so I was on the bed and he was on top of me but he pulls away causing me to sit on the edge on the bed.

'That's exactly how I wanted you baby' ,

Ilya hissed as he looked my body up and down, his hands gripped onto my thighs as his head went between my legs. He kissed up and down my thighs and then his tongue was placed in my slit sending chills up and down my back. My hand made it's way to his hair, slightly pulling on it as he began sucking my clit with his tongue working wonders. One of his hands gripped my thigh as his other was massaging my clit, he suddenly inserted two fingers in slowly moving them back and forth. I began pulling his hair even more as I could barely make sounds due to the current state I was in. Ilya took this as a sign to enter another finger in, I was about to hit my high I tried to vocalize this to Ilya but ended up pulling on his hair even harder.

'It's okay, go for it baby girl, just let go of my hair a little' ,

Ilya said some what proud of what he had done. He continued to pump his fingers in and out of me which meant that I could ride out my high as I released. He began kissing up my stomach and the valley between my chest, this boy honestly made me go crazy.He passionately kissed my as he pushed himself into me only giving me a few moments to adjust to his length, I wanted to ride him but I knew it wouldn't happen, Ilya was always the dominant one in bed.

'I love you baby, fuck you're hot'

Ilya said in between breaths.

'I love you too'

I said in a state of ecstasy. Our pelvises moved in sync as we both rode out our highs. I ended up lying on his chest as he kissed the top of my head, we were both breathing heavy trying to catch our breath.