"Must you know big brother, I've won half the things you still haven't achieve. I want to play yours since mine is already Max out." his explanation made sense.

"what?! How?! I've played longer than you!" Logan yelled. Mitchell went to Annalissa's side, start whispering to her ear.

"I know. You're the one who introduced me to the game. It's easy if you have my brain." Alec said as he continued to devour his food.

"Boss... how do you handle him? It's like he has mood swings.. " Annalissa just shrugged at Mitchell's words. She looked over and saw Alec and Logan butt heads while yelling who's better in COD.

"Alec acts whenever and whatever he feel like. I should be the one pitying you to look after that grown 19 year old man and he still picks fights with my 9 year old brother. " she said, pointing at Logan who started chasing Alec around their table. Mitchell face palmed at her childhood friend/lover.

"Are you an idiot?! Come back here!" then she started to chase after them as well..

The twins and Annalissa who was left just stared at the three who was comically chasing each other in circles around them. "So boss.. How's life?" Jane asked, attempting a conversation. Annalissa gladly obliged since the other thing to do is watch the 3 chase each other..

"Shit. School work then gang work then I have paperwork too. I'm surrounded by papers. " Jason snorted.

"least you just have paperwork, I'm being ambushed by girls everyday at college. Work, gang, college, ambushed by admirers. Jane too." she nodded sadly.

"I think I lost a shoe that day.. so many guys.. good thing Garett was there to sent us off that day so were got him as backup. But we're real popular in college so maybe that's why." she smiled a small smile. "what about you boss? Got any guys in mind?"

She blinked at their suggestive looks. "No..?" that sounded more like at question than an answer.

"really....? " they said, making Annalissa frown.

"Yeah.."

"Oh." then awkward silence fell back again..

"Shit! " not for long then. They turned towards Logan who kicked a rock and landed on his face. Alec a few steps in front of him, squatting down and patting his head in pity while Mitchell was laughing her ass off at his failure. The twins immediately howled in laughter while Annalissa shook her head, cracking a small smile as she payed for their food.

Then they decided to stay as a group this time as they all rode coasters, played games. They were having fun until they decided to go back when it was closing time and getting dark.

"Hey Jason turn up the radio!" Mitchell yelled as they settled in the car.

"Alright, yeesh." he said as Jane sat in the passenger seat, Mitchell and Annalissa by the window with Logan in the middle, Alec sitting on Annalissa's lap.

"Then off we go!" Logan yelled, popping his head between the front seats.

"shut it!" Jason yelled as they drove off, they just rented a small car as they left.

"Oh! I like this song!" Alec chimed as the song 'Break free' from Ariana Grande.

If you want it, take it
I should've said it before
Tried to hide it, fake it
I can't pretend anymore

I only wanna die alive
Never by the hands of a broken heart
Don't wanna hear you lie tonight
Now that I've become who I really are

This is the part when I say I don't want ya
I'm stronger than I've been before
This is the part when I break free
'Cause I can't resist it no more

This is the part when I say I don't want ya
I'm stronger than I've been before
This is the part when I break free
'Cause I can't resist it no more

When Jason drove they came to an intersection, waiting on the red light, the song kept playing.

You were better, deeper
I was under your spell
Like a deadly fever, yeah, babe
On the highway to hell, yeah

I only wanna die alive
Never by the hands of a broken heart
Don't wanna hear you lie tonight
Now that I've become who I really are

This is the part when I say I don't want ya
I'm stronger than I've been before
This is the part when I break free
'Cause I can't resist it no more

This is the part when I say I don't want ya
I'm stronger than I've been before
This is the part when I break free
'Cause I can't resist it no more

When the green light came, they drove off. From another driveway, a truck was incoming without the intention of stopping.

No more, baby, ooh

Thought on your body
I came alive
It was lethal
It was fatal
In my dreams it felt so right
But I woke up every time

Oh, baby

This is the part when I say I don't want ya
I'm stronger than I've been before
This is the part when I break free
'Cause I can't resist it no more

This is the part when I say I don't want ya
I'm stronger than I've been before
This is the part when I break free
'Cause I can't resist it no more

"Fuck!" Jason exclaimed as they saw the incoming truck too late.

Beep beep! Without noticed, the truck and car collided, Annalissa hugged to her as the car turned over, knocking them all unconscious. The driver of the truck came out, heading towards them. Barely conscious, Annalissa last saw a pair of unfamiliar hands dragging Alec and her away from the car. Leaving the others there.

A sickly sweet smirk plastered on her kidnappers face.

-------
Author Note:

Just so you know I'm starting to update very slowly since school's starting soon! I thank you all my readers for I have achieved more than 3k view! More than 100 votes too!

Alec: Yay! Good job everyone!

Xavier: Yeah, but did you have to be so cliffly every time?

What do you mean, Xavier?

Xavier: You know what I mean! And I Don't appear much in the late chapter... (sulk in the corner )

Well, I'm busy. My mum's pressuring me to study and I have to do it since it's my final year of high school..

Annalissa: Don't sulk man, at least you weren't suddenly ambushed by a truck in the night. (Glaring at author)

Alec: I hope everyone's OK..

Why?

Alec: So I can play Logan's COD. You know, Call of Duty? He still haven't give me his password.

You worry about that instead of his life?

Alec: Eh.. he's too noisy for my taste!

Oh.. OK then, time for the credits guys!

Remember to..

Annalissa: Vote.

Xavier: Comment

Alec: Fan! See you soon!