the beginning

kara's never felt more alone than right now in this very moment. it happened again & this time it was slightly worse. her two fingers on her right hand were definitely broken & she didn't know how she was gonna excuse this. her lip was busted, left jaw swollen, arms & legs covered in fresh , newly made bruises & scratches. it was getting exhausting lying to everyone she loved & cared for , she just wanted it all to end.
the first time it happened, she had forgotten to throw the trash after getting caught up in washing the dishes. he came home & greeted kara like how he always would.
"hi gorgeous, i missed u today." he kissed her on the head as he walked in. "i missed u more babe, how was ur day?" she answered back continuing to wash the dishes, not looking back. "it was goo-" he stopped suddenly. "I THOUGHT I TOLD U TO THROW THE TRASH KAR, HOW HARD IS THAT!" before she could even put down the bowl & turn around, she was met with a blow to her right ribcage with the said trash can. Kara fell to the floor with a grunt, dropping & shattering the glass bowl. "U BITCH! LOOK WHAT U DID , U BROKE MY MOTHER'S DISH!! ITS ALL UR FAULT, CLEAN THIS UP & THROW THE TRASH THIS TIME WHORE." he shouted at her. kar flinched at his words but quickly tried to get up but struggled to with her side already throbbing with pain. she managed to pull herself up without getting too cut up by the broken glass around her. he had already left the kitchen & went to God knows where thankfully. She was still shaken up from the violence that just occurred. she picked up the many shards of glass , cutting her hands a few times & eventually successfully disposed of it & the trash. tomorrow is a new day she thought. little did she know this was only the beginning.