our future

it's been 4 years since lena & kara have been together and everyday is better than the last. the two women were inseparable. they were so unbelievably happy they thought it was wrong.
———————————————————————————
lena was currently sitting on the bathroom sink in awe at the stick that was in her hands.
she was pregnant.
kara has yet to come home & lena was so excited to tell kara.
they were going to be mothers.
this was so unexpected but lena was so ready for it. she couldn't wait to share something so special with the love of her life.
she decided she was gonna do something special to help with the news so she decided to make kara's favorite meal. lena's homemade buttermilk pasta.
———————————————————————————
kara had came home and she smiled at the sight before her. her beautiful girlfriend waiting for her by the table with a single flower in her hand.
"hi angel, is this for me?" kara said kissing lena's lips
"you know it is. i just thought that i would spoil you tonight and cook your favorite." she said returning a smile
"ugh you're so perfect, you know that. my perfect girl." kara said running her fingers along lena's figure.

the two sat down on the table on opposite sides and just had light conversations about work and what was new around town and about when the next game night should be. the secret was clawing at lena's brain and she didn't think she could hold this much longer. she couldn't wait to tell kara.
"i have a surprise for you. i am going to go get it and when i get back, i want you to have your eyes closed okay?" with that kara nodded her head and closed her eyes so then lena went to their shared bedroom and got the little box that held the secret from the top shelf.

lena walked back to her lover and giggled at the sight. this was a moment she wanted to remember forever. she put the box in kara's hands and took a few steps back.
"okay kara, open your eyes and then the surprise whenever."
kara opened her eyes first and the first thing she saw was her beautiful girlfriend.
she loved lena so much.
i'm gonna ask her today, kara thought.
"what are you staring at kara, open the box!!" lena said with anticipation
"you're just so beautiful, come give me a kiss." kara said smiling

"KARAAAA!! the box!!!" lena said laughing
"nope. not until i get a kiss from my beautiful girlfriend."
lena walked over to kara and gave her the kiss of her life. she grabbed the back of kara's neck and crashed their lips together. she pulled at the hairs in the back of her neck and kara let out a moan and lena used that as an opening and pushed her tongue in kara's mouth. she did the thing kara liked where she gently sucked on her tongue and both girls moaned. before things got carried away, lena pulled away first so she could open the box.

"okay no more, open the box."
"wha-wha oh yeah.. the box."
kara slowly started to unwrap the bow and lena's stomach was turning. she opened the box and time stopped.
"lena."
"yes?"
"is this real?"
"it is indeed, darling."
"you-you're pregnant?"
"i am. we're pregnant kar."
a few moments passed
"marry me lena."
"what?!"
"i want you to marry me. like right now. you are carrying my child right now lena and i think i fell in love all over again. i want to spend the rest of my life with you and our child. i love you more than life itself and i do not want to spend a day without you so please, will you marry me?"
"yes. a million times yes."