telling alex

kara had been at lena's house for a few hours now just holding onto her. they were currently laying on lena's bed together. kar was laying in between her best friend's legs while she was playing with her hair telling her little things like "it's all gonna be okay again kara," "i love u so much, you're safe with me darling." & at this rate, she believed her.
"i wanna tell alex." kara said after all this time "okay babe, that's fine. are u sure? we could wait until the morning if u want a bit more time, but that's up to u. do u know what ur gonna tell her yet?"
"yes i'm sure, if i don't tell her now i don't think i'll ever be able to."
"okay love that's fine. u rest a bit & then i'll call her okay?" with that, kara wrapped her arms around her lena & snuggled into her stomach & drifted off to a deep sleep.
———————————————————————————
"hey alex, it's lena. hey lena whats up? why are u calling at this hour? right, i didn't realize it was 2am already. listen, i'm really sorry to be calling this late but i wouldn't have if it wasn't important. lena are u okay ? are u in trouble?? n-no it's not me. it's kara. -lena could hear alex' breath catch in her throat at that statement- just listen before u ask a million questions. she's safe & she's with me, she's sleeping right now. she's in bad shape alex, she wants u to come by because she wants to see u. yes yes!! is it okay if i come see her ? are u at ur apartment? i don't wanna intrude. are u kidding alex, u can come whenever u want no matter the circumstance. i'll be here, see u soon. bye lena , tell kara i'm coming.
after her phone call with alex she went back to lay down with the blonde. as soon as she made contact with her, kara wrapped herself around lena like a koala & lena returned the gesture & held her like if her life depended on it.