"Hey whats up Guys! Its Colby and im with y/n, we're on our way to a ghost town." I said as i drove, the camera was set up on my dash board, y/n ate a pepperoni stick as i introduced us.
"Hi guys." She smiled playfully as she chewed. I chuckled at her, "Its a pretty far drive but we got ourselves some snacks for the ride, and some good ass music, you guys should hear y/n's playlist." I explained to the camera, "Its pretty great, im going to do a snack tour, so for now i have a slim Jim, and then six more cause what's a road trip without pepperoni sticks? and you gotta get the jumbo ones obviously cause who just wants a tiny one?" She held up her ten inch slim Jim and i chuckled,
"Stop being dirty minded Colby." She rolled her eyes,
"Next up, we have my favourite Candy, skittles and gay bacon. yummy!" She held them up,
"Not sponsored by the way." I expressed, she chuckled at me, "You wish."
"Next up is three bottles of coke. And obviously red bull, and then we have original chips with dip. Thats it!" She finished as i looked at her in awe, then back at the road. "We'll see you guys later" She smiled at the camera and shut it off.
"You're so beautiful y/n." I said as i looked at her once more, she smiled at me, i turned back to the road and felt her hand reach for mine, she held it as i smiled, "Get back to playing those amazing songs." I told her and she began playing her playlist again.

We arrived in a small town near the ghost town, it was already night time so i stopped at motel, "Should we crash here and investigate in the morning?" I asked y/n as we sat in the parking lot. "I say we go tonight, its creepier!" She winked, "I like that idea. Okay, but we should still crash here tonight, unless you're not tired and wanna drive back?" I turned to y/n. She shook her head,
"Mini Vacation!"
"Okay lets go rent a room." I said as i got up and out of the car, stretching, i made my way inside to the reception. "Can i book a room for tonight?" I asked, the lady nodded, "70$" She expressed and y/n came up from behind me, "It's debit please."
"Let me pay." I said, she rolled her eyes as she paid, the lady handed us our key, we walked outside to our room. "Good thing you told me to bring clothes in case this happened." Y/n said as she grabbed her bag from my car, we made our way into the not too shabby room. "Could be worse." Y/n shrugged as she threw her bag on the bed.
We walked out and back into my car together.

another half an hour on the road and we had arrived, parking my car near the town. We began filming,
"Hey guys were back! And were here, and its night time now, and im scared but some how y/n isn't." I bit my lip at the camera and y/n laughed,
"of course im scared, its just more fun when you are!" She smiled at me, i smiled back, turning my head back at the camera, "She's not wrong."
"Lets go.." I said as i grabbed my camera off the car, and continued to film as we ran into the ghost town. I held y/n's hand as we ran, and we finally arrived at one of the houses, it was old and in bad condition, we made our way inside of it, old furniture that was quite dusty was still in the house. Graffiti was all over the walls as we looked around with our flashlights, "This woman is so beautiful." y/n said as she picked up an old picture frame off the ground, the shattered glass cut her finger, "Fuck!" She yelled,
i walked up to her quickly and put the camera down on the table next to us, "Are you okay?" I asked her, i investigated her finger, "Not too deep, Have you had your tetanus shot  for this kind of stuff?" I asked her, she looked up at me, "Yeah dont worry."
I looked down at her and her lips, "Okay good, be careful okay? I dont want you to get hurt.." i looked up into her eyes and she nodded, "I promise ill be careful.." She smiled lightly, and i wanted to kiss her again but i didn't. I grabbed the camera off the table and we continued our exploring.
Once in a bigger building we heard other voices so we explored around them, but making our way outside we bumped into the people.

I continued to film, holding my camera down at my leg so they wouldn't see.
"You guys from here?" A tall man asked, i grabbed y/n's hand and pulled her close to me.
"Yea we are," I lied to them incase they thought they could hurt us and get away with it.
"Funny its a small town right near us, i have a hard time believing that, i know everyone.." The man questioned us, "Not going to hurt you dude, don't worry, this is *bleep* and im *bleep*.." He introduced himself and his friend.
"Who's she?" His friend asked, y/n bit her lip,
"My gril friend." I growled, the dude clenched his jaw, "Well pretty, can i give you my number if you, get tired of this guy?" I studied this guy as he reached out with his phone, about to hand it to y/n, he was shorter than me, had green eyes, and blonde hair, he was wearing nikes with blue jeans, a black hoodie, he looked around 20, and he wasn't anything special. "Sure." Y/n smiled as she grabbed his phone, putting in her phone number, i clenched my jaw as she did so...
"Thanks baby girl." He smiled,
"Well be going now." I pulled y/n by her arm as we walked towards my car.

We sat in my car driving back to the motel.
"What about the outro?" Y/n asked as i drove off pissed off, "Forget it." I leaned my head on my hand as i drove, "I gave him a fake number because i was scared of what would happen if i rejected him." She began, "those guys were creepy." She laughed, she had no idea it pissed me off.
"Yeah i wouldn't have let anything happen to you. I'll always protect you."  I held onto the steering wheel aggressively, letting my anger fade, she reached over and grabbed one of my hands, holding it she leaned back and looked over at me with a smile that melted my heart. I turned back to the road as i felt my heart flutter. "We should rent a good movie on the tv tonight." Y/n said, "we will."