Chapter 12 ~ Reborn Bella

Start from the beginning

I looked down when they brought us our order and tea, I thought about how I wanted to protect them, that I didn't realized how much they wanted to protect me. Especially when Nico and Ruth protected me from that Orbeetle, Grookey saving my life when Pumpkaboo attacked, Centiskorch when he protected me from Team Yell's Nickit, Ruth when he grew worried when I was injured during my battle against Kabu. Festivia, Nico, Silvally, and Cloudy protecting me from Buzzwole, and finally Flygon when Buzzwole was gonna attack me and my friends. I realized it that my Pokémon would be willing to risk their lives to protect me, even if they just barley met me. I felt something tug on my jacket, that I looked down and saw Alcremie again. I slowly and carefully reached out to pet her, but I was a bit shaken up to pet her, but after I took a deep breath and thought about how my Pokémon and I interacted in the past. I build up my confidence and petted Alcremie, she chirped happily and smiled when I pet her.

Bella: she's so soft
Opal: with enough confidence, I'm sure you can turn things around and find a way to face your fears
Bella: [smile] I will [sips her tea] now if you'll excuse me... I have some Pokémon to talk to
Opal: of course, you're excused, Bella. But before you go, why don't you catch this Alcremie
Bella: Huh? But I thought she was yours?
Opal: oh no, I brought this Alcremie as a gift for you, to welcome you to the Galar Region. I think fairy types should suit you very well
Bella: [smile] thank you, would you like to be a part of my team?
Alcremie: crem!! [chirps in joy]
Bella: alright, here you go

I brought out a poke ball where Alcremie tapped on the button and entered the poke balls it blinked three times until it clicked. I caught Alcremie. I smiled and placed Alcremie poke ball inside my backpack and bowed at Opal.

Bella: thank you for everything Opal, I know that I can overcome my fears, one step at a time
Opal: I know you will
Bella: now if you'll excuse me, I need to head to Hammerlocke Vault
Opal: take care

I paid for Opal and I's meal as I left the cafe, I ran all the way to Hammerlocke Vaults to see Raihan checking his Rotom Phone when suddenly he spotted me and smiled.

Raihan: hey dragonfly, where have you been?
Bella: [huff] [huff] I need to see, if Valarie still has [huff] [huff] my Pokémon
Raihan: oh, you mean these guys

Raihan tossed a couple pokeballs up in the air to allow Nico, Ruth, Cloudy, Silvally, Lola, Diane, Boo, Festivia, and Scorch as they stood there and look at me and Raihan, but mostly at me.

Bella: I know I was mean to you, and I'm mixed with emotions that I couldn't figure out, but right now... I want to say how sorry I am for pushing you guys away! I know that I shouldn't be afraid and I know that you guys wouldn't harm me... But I want you to know, I care for you guys so much!!! I'm asking you if you will accept my forgiveness!!

I looked down and didn't moved a muscle, that's when I felt a nudge on my head. I looked up and saw Silvally standing there, it then placed it's head on top of my hands like it wants to be petted. I smiled and hugged Silvally while it cheered in joy. Ruth, Nico, and Boo came up to me and asked to be petted, so I did, then Scorch ran up to me and gave me a hug, which I hugged him back. Then Cloudy, Festivia, Diane, and Lola wanted a hug too. I was so happy that they all forgive me so much, that was until Raihan interrupted our special bond.

Raihan: not to ruin your lovable Pokémon bond, but Victor, Hop, Gloria, and My possible soon to be future Dragon Queen left to head off to Stow-On-Side
Bella: I need to get going!
Raihan: hold it! You haven't got one of my league cards, after all, I forgot to give it to you when we first met [hands her his league card]
Bella: [takes his league card] thank you so much, I have to get going. Thank you Raihan! Come guys, return to your poke balls