Chapter 6 ~ First Battle, Bella Style

Narrator's P.O.V

Our heroes are rested well and are still fast asleep, meanwhile the early riser Valarie cook up breakfast for the trainers while their Pokémon stretch and exercise for the trial and for whatever Pokémon they're about to face. But while they are training Ruth decided to take a couple of food to a certain Pokémon to regain his strength.

No One's P.O.V

Early rise in the morning, Valarie woke up bright an early to make everyone breakfast, Ruth woke up with Rocky to see if anyone was watching, he then quietly takes two pancakes and goes back to Bella's backpack where he rummage around for the Poke ball he's looking for and found it. He brought it out and clicked it to let out Nickit, he handed Nickit a pancake while he ate the other. They both happily ate pancakes together until they were interrupted by the sound of Rocky bark.

B.U.S.T.E.D

Ruth and Nickit looked down ashamed while Rocky scolded them both, one for convincing Ruth to steal, two for Nickit following us as he his still not completely healed yet. But Nickit soon explained to Rocky why he followed them in the first place, it took Rocky a while but she was convinced that Nickit wanted to be a part of Bella's team, but didn't know why he didn't just showed them that he wanted to join Bella's team in the first place. But before she could get an answer, the kids were beginning to wake up and Nickit returned in it's poke ball while Rocky told Ruth to act like he's playing with the poke ball, and that's what Ruth began to do.

Bella: [yawn] morning Rocky, huh? Ruth, what did I say? be careful, I can't lose anymore poke balls
Ruth [Rockruff]: ruff!!
Bella: [yawn] we don't have time to play right now, we have a badge to collect. After breakfast, we'll train
Ruth [Rockruff]: ruff!! Ruff!!

Bella's P.O.V

After Gloria, Hop, and Victor woke up, we ate breakfast, our Pokémon gobbled up their food and smiled happily. After breakfast, Hop decided to help me train to battle, when he got his Grookey out to battle, while I got Boo out to battle, we trained and battled when suddenly we all saw Grookey beginning to evolve. We all stood there and saw Grookey evolve into Thwackey.

Bella: wow, he evolved!
Rotom: time to shine! Thwackey, When it's drumming out rapid beats in battle, it gets so caught up in the rhythm that it won't even notice that it's already knocked out its opponent
Hop: whoa!! No way, that's awesome, mate
Victor: you said it, my Sobble evolved into a Drizzile
Rotom: Drizzile, the water lizard Pokémon, an evolve form of Sobble. Drizzile uses special pores to create water balloons secreted from the moisture in its palms as a use of attack
Gloria: so cool, my Scorbunny already evolved into a Raboot. Come on out! Raboot

Raboot appeared and he looked a lot different, he had his ears down, he looked like he was wearing a hoodie and had his hands in his pockets.

Rotom: Raboot, the Rabbit Pokemon, an evolve for of Scorbunny. It kicks berries right off the branches of trees and then juggles them with its feet, practicing its footwork
Bella: wow, look at that Scorch, you'll evolve into a Raboot soon
Scorch [Scorbunny]: scor!!
Valarie: alright kids, training time is over, now it's time to head to the gym, time to get your grass badge
Victor/Gloria/Hop/Bella: RIGHT!

We all got ready and went up to the Gym, there we all got changed and then registered how many Pokémon we'll take. I was taking Scorch and Ruth. I looked back and saw the rest of my original team and thought maybe if I took Fennekin, maybe I could remember something, so I asked Valarie if I could take Fennekin as part of my team and she agreed, she handed me the poke ball and I placed it on the bench to tie my shoes, when I looked up I saw Ruth trying to grab one of the poke balls and I slightly glared at him and pout at the same time.