Chapter 18 ~ Will Darkness Prevails?

Valarie, Gladion, and her students hurry to go to Spikemuth where Bella was being held, but while they come up with a plan of attack. Bella is face to face with the leader of Team Yell, just what will she do to save herself. We'll soon find out.

Bella's P.O.V

Bella: W-Why do you want the Ultra Beast, it doesn't belong to you!
Piers: and neither does it belong to you, hand it over or else
Bella: N-N-No, Cosmo deserves to be free to go back home!! I won't let you have him!!
Piers: Guess I don't have a choice [snap his finger]

One of the members of Team Yell snatched my backpack out of my hands as they walk up to him and hand my backpack to Piers, I tried to reach out to grab it but one of them held me back. I watch as Piers rummage through my backpack when he found the poke ball he was looking for, I grew nervous and watch as he opened the poke ball and saw that it was empty.

Piers: Huh? What's all this? Why isn't it-
Bella: I forgot to tell you... Cosmo isn't with me, because Cosmo is safe!!

I escaped this guys grasp and snatched my backpack away as I ran for my dear life, all the way to the entrance when I saw that it was closed. I grabbed one of my poke balls out and knew this had to be Silvally's, I brought out a Fairy-type memory disk for him as I let Silvally loose.

Bella: Silvally!! I choose you!!

[Silvally appears]

Silvally: [growls]
Bella: Silvally, take this Fairy-type memory disk and become the fearsome fairy!!
Silvally: [growls] [roars]
Bella: All right Silvally, let's bust this door open and-
???: Hold it right there!!

We both looked back and saw Piers with his team, as they stood their grounds and I stood mine. Silvally stood in front of me and growled at Team Yell as they back away while their leader stays his ground.

Piers: Okay, so we know your friends have your "Cosmo" safe and sound... However, I doubt we'll have to wait for another opportunity to get Cosmo
Bella: Oh yeah, what makes you so sure about that!?
Piers: [chuckles] The reason why is because I'm their next destination
Bella: But, that means... No, you can't be!!
Piers: Yup, I'm the Dark-type Gym Leader, surprised? Sure you are, now knowing in your situation you got no where to run, however if you want to leave you'll have to face me in a Pokémon battle, but before you do, you'll have to face my team, if you managed to do that I'll battle you
Bella: And if I win you let me leave this place!!
Piers: You have my word on that
Bella: [glares] Then you're on

Piers and the rest of Team Yell left with him while I was escorted to an area to change into my uniform, I got ready and assembled my team together, I know that Dark-types are weak against Fairy, Bug, and Fighting types. So I planned to use Pixie, Diane, Scorch, Silvally, and Mona. However I was stumped with who would be my sixth member when Nico appeared and barked at me.

Bella: You wanna be part of this battle?
Nico [Nickit]: Nic!
Bella: But... Okay, Let's do it

I got ready and tied my hair into a ponytail as I left with Nico by my side as we walked through the area, but when we did I hit something hard and so did Nico, however when we looked up we saw nothing until we saw two grunts showing up.

Team Yell Grunt Male A: Gym Challenger. You wanna get past me, but I don't want that. Basically, it's a battle between our desires [take out a poke ball] Let's go Linoone!!