Chapter 25 ~ Eternatus Rises

While Leon, Valarie, and Gladion try to stop the Darkest Day. Our heroes journey to the Slumbering Weald with Bede and Marnie joining their journey as they reach to Postwick. Will they be able to find what they're looking for? Who knows what they'll find.

Bella's P.O.V

We arrived at Postwick and ran towards the entrance where it leads to Slumbering Weald, at first I was nervous to go back in but Bede held my head and comfort me.

Bede: We're here for you, Bella
Bella: Thanks Bede
Hop: Huh? Hey!! Sonia!!
Sonia: Huh? Victor? Hop? Gloria? Bella? Marnie? And Bede? Ah! I completely forgot about the Champion match! What're you doing here?
Victor/Gloria Mom: Haven't you been watching the news at all? The tournament is off, Sonia! The chairman saw to that— and to sending the entire region into a state of havoc!!
Sonia: Huh?! What?!
Bella: It's true!
Marnie: We need to put a stop to this!
Sonia: What happened while I was researching things in the Slumbering Weald?
Victor/Gloria Mom: Well, for starters, there's a great black storm or something raging over Hammerlocke Stadium. What're they calling it? "The Darkest Day"? It's thrown everything into disarray! Still, I'm sure we don't need to worry too much... The unbeatable Champion will be able to take care of everything, won't he?
Sonia: Hold on a tick, ma'am. Did you say "The Darkest Day"? "The Darkest Day" is the name for the black storm that nearly brought the Galar region to ruin in ancient time... So, what're you here for, guys?
Victor: We're here to stop the Darkest Day!
Valarie's Students: Yeah!!
Sonia: To stop the Darkest Day... You mean you're going to search for the sword and shield Pokémon? Ok! Here, take this. You should head to the Slumbering Weald. I'll catch up with you once I'm done looking into something that's been bothering me

Sonia handed us some max revives, so we headed off to Slumbering Weald, and noticed the fog is getting thicker. So I got Boo to help us out and shed some light, it was helping for the most of it.

Hop: Ugh! What's with this fog?! It's even worse than the first time we came here
Bella: I don't know, but I'm certain we'll find what we're looking for
Marnie: Does anyone else have a feeling that we're being watched?
Rotom: Hmmm... My scanner is showing me that they're a large Pokémon around
Bede: You're not the only one, I can hear footsteps
Gloria: [gasp] Look!

We looked back where the stone bridge is and saw two wolf like Pokémon, it surprised us all, but to me I felt somewhat comfortable around them. I slowly walked towards them and reached my hand out, only to felt a graze of Zamazenta's snout.

Bella: They're realRotom: I gotta have a picture of them [snaps multiple pictures] This is truly remarkable!!!Hop: They really are here

Bella: They're real
Rotom: I gotta have a picture of them [snaps multiple pictures] This is truly remarkable!!!
Hop: They really are here... The sword and the shield Pokémon! I knew it!