Chapter 26 ~ Zacian and Zamazenta

~ Three Days Later ~

Our heroes went on ahead to go to Wyndon Stadium, Victor stayed behind along with Hop and his sister Gloria to support him. While Victor is getting ready. Bede, Marnie, and Bella are getting ready to surprise Victor with a event he'll never forget.

Bella's P.O.V

I was tying my sneakers as I straighten my clothes and looked up at the screen where everyone is gathering to watch the final match to determine wether Leon keeps his title or Victor will claim it as the new Champion of the Galar region. Nico was on my shoulder while Ruth stood next to me along with Silvally, I stroked his mane and smiled.

Bella: Get ready, Victor. Cause you got a new rival in your life

I walked into the bleachers where Bede and Marnie were waiting for me as I sat between them and the crowd was cheering. We were all at the edge of our seats ready to watch this battle to start, when we spotted Valarie down on the arena instead of Leon, and she was wearing a different attire instead of her usual clothes she wore. She was wearing a orange halter top with black crop top underneath, dark blue denim shorts along with a belt that held three poke balls on both side of her hips. She had black sneakers, she wore her two necklaces around her neck.

Valarie: Hello Victor, as you already know I'm the champion of the Alolan region. When a close friend of mine and I battled, we promised each other that no matter what happens, we would always be best of friends no matter what. The battle ended and he won, he became the Alolan champion and he was happy. I've never seen my friend so happy in becoming a champion all my life, it made me proud and happy for him. But as the days passed, he had to go back home and he challenged me to a Pokémon battle. If I win then I would take his place in becoming the Pokémon League Champion... Sure enough... I won, Ash was happy for me and he told me that even if I didn't win, he would still pass on the title to me... You made it this far, now let see if you have what it takes

Victor and Valarie stepped back a few paces and got prepared to battle, as Valarie got her poke ball and so did Victor.

Referee: The battle between the Special Guest of Honor, Valarie Zafirah Goodman vs Gym Challenger Victor will now, begin!!!
Valarie: To start it off, why don't we bring the heat with my Incineroar, Lilo!!!

[Incineroar appears]

Victor: And I'll electrify you with Manectric, let's go!!

[Manectric appears]

Both pokemons stand their grounds as they glare at each other, while Valarie and Victor were pumped.

Valarie: Alright!! Lilo!! Use Flamethrower!!
Victor: Manectric!! Dodge it and use Thunder Fang!!

Manectric avoided Lilo's attack as he came straight towards Lilo, but Valarie had a surprise for him and so did Lilo.

Valarie: Lilo!! Use Darkest Lariat!! Now!!!

We watch in shock as Lilo use Darkest Lariat and blocked Manectric's attack as he sends Manectric back, Victor's Pokémon skidded back but got back up as Manectric roared along with Lilo.

Valarie: You better come up with something quick, Victor. Me and Lilo have been training all our lives for this
Victor: Are you kidding, the battle has only begun!! Manectric!! Use Electric Terrain!!

We watched the field change as Manectric was fired up, Victor got Manectric to use Spark as Manectric hits Lilo leaving him paralysis. Giving Victor and Manectric an opportunity to take Lilo down, after a heated battle, Lilo was knocked out and was unable to battle.