Chapter IV - The Only

Cassiopeia's Point of View

HERE I AM, tahimik na nakaupo sa harap ni Nathalia. I'm just waiting for her to finish her meal, before returning back to the dorm. Nung sinabi niyang dadalhin niya ko sa best part ng campus, akala ko ipapasyal niya ko sa mga buildings or landmarks dito, instead dinala niya ko sa campus mall para tumingin sa food stalls, cafeteria at restaurant.

"Sigurado ka bang di ka kakain?" She asked me while chomping down those poor pork cutlets.

"Nah, I'm fine." I gave her a little smile and continued to look around this cafeteria. May kokonteng terrarians ang andito para kumain at tumambay. The food in the cafeteria is free since it is owned by the school itself, but foods from the other stalls and restaurants are different.

"You'd start from the first level, right?" She glanced at me for a while, before returning down to her food.

"Ewan, I'm not sure. Plano ko sanang bumisita sa main building after looking around in the campus soo.." I honestly told her

"Oh! May pupuntahan ka pa pala! You can leave me here, I'll be fine. Thank you for coming with me." She smiled at me at ginamit niya ang tubig niya para itulak ako patayo.

I waved her goodbye and quietly left the campus mall. Even though I've already seen these sceneries before I entered the mall, I still can't stop myself from admiring all of it. I'm happy that I'm already studying here in my dream school, but I can't shake this fear that is building up inside me. Can I survive here? Can I keep up with those terrarians who studied all of these years just to become better? I released a deep sigh and pushed all of these thoughts in the back of my head as I noticed that I'm getting near the main building. I think I've remembered it right because this is where we left our things on my first day in Summus Academe.