Chapter III - An Ally or a Foe

Cassiopeia's Point of View

I WOKE UP in an unfamiliar room. The first thing I saw was the humongous chandelier that was hanging on the ceiling. I blinked several times as I slowly tried to sit down. The room looked so regal. The gold and black colors complement each other so well that I sat in awe, admiring the beauty of the room in front of me. I glanced at the study table beside the bed I'm lying on and saw a note, neatly folded in half; I reached for it, and silently read the note.

Welcome to the Alphas Dorm! We apologize if we are not there to welcome you ourselves, but the helpers are there to serve you. Feel free to ask any of them if you need any help. See you when we get back!

May the Gods be with you Alpha.

I sighed and put the note back to the table. Hanggang dito, loner pa rin ako haha. I do not have any friends, no one ever approached me even in my former school kahit di naman ako suplada, well slight. Maybe I have friends before the outbreak, but I really can't remember anything. I just found myself waking up in a hospital. Rizzy brought me there when she saw me all alone on the road. She was with me all throughout my hospitalization, so she decided to adopt me after I was discharged. I honestly do not like talking about the mutatio outbreak, not because of the memories it brings, but because I have none of them.

I gently shake my head, trying to ignore the sadness that is slowly creeping up unto my chest. As far as I could remember, marami pa kong dapat ayusin. I stood up, confidently walking up to a door here in the room, I'm pretty sure this would be the bathroom, but I was wrong. It was not only a bathroom, you'll immediately notice a gigantic mirror filled with different accessories and beauty products. There were two hallways that separated on each side. On the right side, it leads you to the restroom, but on the left, it was a walk-in closet, each cabinet was filled with clothes, dresses, gowns, and uniforms. Some were mine, while some are not. Wow, they must have spent a lot of gold to build this dorm. I took a shower and got ready to go out. It is just 2 o'clock in the afternoon, I still have a lot of time to familiarize myself with the school.