Itsuki whined, "Can it wait? I really need to train." She asked, veins bulged around Hanae's doe eyes, a frightening glare formed on her face, "I don't like repeating myself." She stated menacingly.

Everyone sweat dropped. Itsuki didn't say anything, she didn't need too. She pretended to rip out her hair in rage, kicking and stomping the ground before walking inside.

"Hm, once a baby always a baby." Mizuko smirked while turning to Hama, she gasped softly and punched his arm playfully, and they laughed to each other and walked inside.

Everyone knelt down at the table and said their thanks, clasping their hands together, they all said in unison, "Thank you for this meal." And began to eat the food Hanae had prepared for them.

Itsuki chewed slowly as she jealously watched as Hama and Mizuko casually eat their food, she stared at their eyes in envy.

She growled and slammed her hands on the table, "Its no fair! Hama and Mizuko have already gotten their Byakugan and I haven't! It makes me seem like I'm the weak link compared to them!" She crossed her arms and frowned.

Hanae frowned deeply and rose her voice, loud enough to make everyone flinch, "No slamming hands on the table!"

Itsuki mumbled something under her breath and stared at the floor.

"Stay calm Suki." Hama said in a soft tone. Her voice usually cools down Itsuki, like Hanae, their voices' sound like a beautiful melody.

Hanae then chucked, "Im sure you'll get yours sooner or later."

"So what if you don't get your Byakugan? You should be more focused on getting the Mobami's kekkei genkai." Haru's dark blue orbs rolled around and Itsuki raised an eyebrow, "Papa, have you even gotten your kekkei genkai?"

He coughed and pulled his collar, "N-No," Hanae giggled, "Hey! It's a hard thing to get!" He defended himself, "It takes years to get!"

"Then I'll stick with getting the Byakugan." Itsuki stuck her tongue out at her father.

Hama smiled softly, "There's no need to put pressure on yourself. If it happened to us, it's bound to happen to you." She said before stuffing her mouth with rice.

Mizuko thought for a moment before saying, "I unlocked my Byakugan by putting myself in danger. Maybe it'll happen for you."

"Let's do it!" Itsuki slammed her hands on the table. This time, more aggressively, it shook the plates on the table which made Hanae furious.

"What did I say..." Hanae growled and stared down at Itsuki.

"Right, right. Sorry." She smiled nervously and looked down.

"Do what?" Mizuko asked.

"Put my life in immediate danger." Itsuki replied bluntly.

Hama chuckled nervously and sweat dropped, "There are also other ways," Hama smiled nervously, looking around, searching for other ways, " Oh! Mama, how did you get your Byakugan?" She asked, hoping her mother had a more comfortable story.

"If I remember correctly, I unlocked mine before I almost got killed, I was about nine years old..." Hanae recalled.

"You almost got killed when you were a child?" Itsuki raised an eyebrow.