𝐢𝐱.

𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐌:
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐗 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐑

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Contains self harm.

Itsuki wore the kimono Naomi gave to her.

Kenji and Itsuki were walking together through the village, there was more people out wearing all types of cool masks.

Itsuki wore a deer mask and Kenji wore a fox. They bought it from a small shop near his place and they munched on the dango he bought for them. "It's cool right?" Kenji asked and Itsuki nodded and smiled, "Yeah, it's so bright and happy, I love it here." She replied.

"Itsuki being positive? What a rare sight to see." He teased and Itsuki rolled her eyes and finished her dango.

Small children ran through them like a stampede almost knocking them over, "Hey! Watch it!" Kenji turned back and shouted, the kids giggled and scurried off.

Itsuki looked around, basically everyone was walking with a friend or plural.

"I wanna show you something." Kenji took her hand and walked away far from everyone else, they were walking up a hill.

"Where are we going?" Itsuki asked, "To get the best view of the fireworks! Duh!" He replied and Itsuki shut her mouth. The hill was very high and she was already exhausted. "How much longer?" She dragged her words and sulked.

"Just a little bit longer!" Kenji smiled under his mask and Itsuki groaned, annoyed.

Once they finally made it up to the top, Itsuki took off her mask and dropped her jaw, "Wow..." she said, breathless, the view was beautiful.

She could see the entire village and the river with the fog, "It's absolutely beautiful." She covered her mouth in awe and dropped to the floor. "Ain't it?!" He smiled widely and sat next to the tree sitting at the top of the hill.

"Sometimes I go here to just, get away from the world." He smiled to himself and Itsuki sat next to him.

This will be a good spot. No one will know. I think.

"When will it start?" Kenji raised an eyebrow and looked at her, "The fireworks, I meant." She corrected herself, "Oh, soon. Just wait, it's the best firework show in the history of ever!" He munched on sushi he saved and smiled.

"Kazuko!" Itsuki yelled, running towards her best friend, "Itsuki!" The white haired girl hugged her tightly and they giggled.

"It's been forever!" Itsuki beamed and Kazuko jumped around, "Ah!! I'm so happy!" The white haired girl smiled widely and they walked into the training building.

It was about three stories high and they ran up to the highest floor and looked out the window, "Itsuki." Kazuko turned away, "There's something I need to show you." She said seriously.

Itsuki tilted her head and walked over to her friend, "What is it?" She asked.

No one was in the room with them, Kazuko moved her hands around and flowers started to bloom and vines wrapped around the walls, Itsuki looked around, astonished, "What is this?" She asked turning back to Kazuko.