𝐉𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐌𝐈 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍

𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐌:
𝐉𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐌𝐈 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍

**✿❀ ❀✿**

THE MOBAMI'S, a family branched off of the Jabami clan, known for their elite assassins. The clan has been branched off into the 5 main families, each with different characteristics and combat skills.

Itsuki is the youngest in her family. Daughter to the infamous assassins of the Jabami clan, Haru Jabami and Hanae Hyuga-Jabami. Hanae isn't a Jabami by blood, she's a Hyuga apart of the main branch, Hanae decided to train at the Koi Estate in Konoha and later leave the village with her true love, Haru Jabami. Hama Jabami is the second oldest in the Jabami-Hyuga family, she is known for her hospitality and kindness, and the fact she resembles her mother. The oldest brother, Mizuko Jabami, much like Neji Hyuga, a prodigy in his family. He's known for his quick analytic skills and his strength, along with Hama, one of the best assassins in the Jabami clan.

THE MOBAMI FAMILY is the family that resides in the Village of the Mist. A secretive family to say the least. They are known for their excellent swordsman. The Mobami family members are incredibly skilled in water manipulation, they get most of their power source from within, the human body holds up about 70% of water, where they drain their power source from and from around them, they typically thrive in damp conditions.

Their weapon is the infamous "Umbrella Sword", Mobami's will be gifted the Umbrella Sword once they graduate.

The Mobami's umbrella is also useful as well. They twirl the umbrella when their enemy, which releases a type of Genjutsu that makes their opponents hallucinate their deepest darkest fears, giving them the perfect opportunity to attack. Also, they can use their umbrellas when falling. They can open their umbrella and use it as a way to safely and slowly get down.

The Elders tend to put a lot of pressure on children to make them the best assassins they can be. The children start to train once they turn five.

THE KOUBAMI FAMILY is the family that resides near in the Village of Sound.

These assassins use their voice as their weapon, they place chakra into their voice box making their voices able to control their enemies. Some members are gifted with beautiful singing voices and if you can hear their soothing voice you will immediately fall under their control, just like a puppet.

The most known assassin in the Koubami family is Kotone Koubami has a powerful and beautiful voice that most can hear her singing her song from a few miles away. She is known as the "Puppeteer" and is very feared in the Sound Village, and in that case. Everywhere.

The Koubami family is also known having their clan members being excellent in Taijutsu and hand-to-hand combat. Others that aren't gifted with a good voice will also put chakra in their voice box, they have a powerful and demanding voice that makes anyone unable to control themselves.

The Koubami children start to train immediately once they just turned 4, for both genders so they can train and grow their voices.

THE ASUGABAMI FAMILY resides in the Village of Wind. It is impossible to track them down, whenever you think they might be right next to you, they happen to be above you. The quickest family in the Jabami clan.

The Asugabami's are feared for their speed and swiftness. Their signature assassinations are quick and painless, they prefer not to leave a mess.

They are extraordinary archers, they have precise aim and use their wind Jutsu to have their arrows go at an dangerously fast rate, what makes them even more fearful is that people are told that they never miss their targets.

Never.

They protect their homes by guarding the way in and shooting any intruder that dares to visit.

They are the family with the most assassinations than anyone in the Jabami family.

Their wind Justus are very strong and powerful and the average Asugabami can knock down about two trees with one blow.

Also, even though how feared the Asugabami family is, they are actually very care-free and are the most adventurous family of the Jabami.

THE CHIBAMI FAMILY is the hardheaded family that lives in the Village of Earth.

This family has the largest number of people in the Jabami clan. They are the most stubborn family and they are known not to back down from a fight.

Just like bison they prefer to fight head to head. The Chibami listen to the movements around them, making it easier for them to see their opponents movements basically before they even move which makes them skillful assassins.

The Chibami doesn't have a specific weapon to use; they are trained with all types of weapons.

This family has the most intelligent assassins in the Jabami clan, Chibami's make the children many tests that improves their intelligence.

Chibami's are taught to think outside the box and usually have the upper hand in their assassinations.

They are also excellent liars and can tell when another person is lying, that technique gives them the upper hand.

They also are known for torturing suspects to make them talk.

THE ASAHIBAMI FAMILY resided in Konoha but they all mysteriously vanished, the Asahibami family was the smallest family in the Jabami clan since they were direct descendants from the Uchiha clan.

No one has that much information on them after they all mysteriously vanished.

The Jabami clan doesn't care who you may be, they will make sure their targets are gone.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·