Chapter 10: Cherish every moments

"You have not lived today if you have not done something for someone who can never repay you"
"Since we are all going to die, it doesn't matter when, where or how"
" Sometimes in our life, things doesn't happen the way we want. It happens the other way around- this is how life is"
*****************

"Ambulance please! 
We have found another casualty. I can still feel his pulse!" This were the words flying around.
"The boy is safe. He is very frightened though and worried about his saviour." a voice which Sam couldn't identify said to another person.
Sam felt he could finally be at peace. The little boy he saved was ok and alright. He knew he had hurt his wife. He knew she would be hurt. He had chosen the nation over her. If he had chosen his wife, he wouldn't be where he is now trying to stay alive. One thing gave him joy. He had saved the life of the little boy. "I love you Celia" he said quietly as he closed his eyes and succumbed to the pains he was feeling. He knew that he was gonna go to the great beyond where there would be no more pain.

Gareth sat on the hospital bed as he cried his eyes out. When he ran out, his grandma had tried following him but fell down on the road. She was now in the hospital unconscious, battling for her life.
"Grandma please wake up" Gareth cried in pain.
"Calm down Gareth. All would be well," Mrs Cecilia said.
"I'm the cause of this. I shouldn't have ran. If I hadn't, she would have fallen"he cried.
"No Gareth you didn't cause anything. Your grandma didn't become unconscious because of the fall. She fell unconscious because of her kidney. Calm down Gareth, please calm down"Mrs Celia said as she wiped his tears.
"Gareth?" Mrs Maria called in a small frail voice.
"Thank God you're awake grandma" Gareth said as he kissed her cheek.
"Son, please stop crying. You didn't cause anything. Promise me you won't allow whatever happen to me to break you"she said softly.
"I promise grandma but I know that nothing would happen to know" he said as he cried.
"I'm dying son. From today, Mrs Cecilia would be your mother. She loves you a lot and I promise that she would love you as her own. Please don't give her a hard time" Mrs Maria said.
"I promise grandma. But please grandma stop saying this. You're making me scared."
"Even if I die, whenever you feel lonely, look at the sky. I would always be around you son. I love you a lot. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me" she said as she smiled.
*Thanks grandma and I love you too. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me" Gareth said as he hugged her.
"I'm sure your good character must be from your dad wherever and whoever he is." Mrs Maria said.
"Do you know who my father is?" Gareth asked.
"No I don't know who he is Gareth. But let's not talk about him. Son, I want you to make me proud. I want you to achieve all your dreams. I want you to be happy. I want you to have kids. Promise this to a dying old woman?"She asked.
"I promise grandma" he replied.
"Celia please take care of him. He loves you so much. If he tries to push you away, pull him back. He is such a nice kid. I love you Celia and I love you a lot Gareth. Son, please come and hug me"she said as Gareth hugged her as she breathed her last.
"Grandma!"He screamed in shock as Mrs Celia hugged him.

Chelsea woke up not being able to see a thing. She tried to lift her hand but she couldn't. Her hand couldn't move. It was chained.
She tried to remember what happened and how she got here.
"Oh no" the guys caught us she said in terror.
Anastasia? Zeus? Josef? She called out but they didn't reply.
"Help!"She screamed in fear and pain as she tasted a metallic liquid in her mouth. It was her blood. 
"Help!"She screamed as the light turned on and she screamed in terror.
The man who raped her few months back was in the room smirking while holding an axe.
"Remember me?" He asked as hot urine trickled down her leg in pure fear.

Cecilia took Gareth to her house. Gareth followed her quietly. He was tired and she knew it.
"You're tired" she said as he nodded slightly, tears falling off his eyes.
"You need to take your bath. You're soaked in sweat" she said with a faint smile as he nodded slightly.
"You need to go and have your bath. Before then, this would be your room" she said as she showed him a room painted with blue.
"Thanks" he replied with a small smile.
"You like it?" She asked.
Yes he nodded.
"There is a shirt and trouser for you on the bed. When you finish bathing, change into it" she said.
"Ok" he replied as he entered the bathroom. 
"Who is it?" She asked as she heard the door.
"Hey" she said in shock.
*Good afternoon Mrs Aaron," he said as he removed his cap to greet her.
"Where is my husband? She asked in fear. Flint, where is my husband? You both went for the fight together. Why are you the only one here?" she asked as she went outside checking every place but couldn't find him.
"Celia you need to calm down" he said gently.
"Don't tell me to calm down. Where is my husband?" She asked this time fear evident in her voice.
"I'm sorry Celia. He died while trying to save a child" he said as she slumped, succumbing into darkness.