Chapter 11

Mabel's POV:

I walked into the Mystery Shack and into the kitchen, "Hey guys! I'm baaaack!" I yelled as I made a big entrance.

I noticed that no one was saying anything so I opened my eyes and saw everyone dumbfounded and had shocked faces, "What's wrong?" I asked with a nervous chuckle.

Wendy then pointed to Dipper who looked like he was hugging and kissing an invisible person.

"WHAT THE HECK DIPPER?!" I yelled in shock.

Dipper then looked at me and started to blush, "Wait, Mabel! I can explain! You see-"

But before he could continue, a blond teenage boy slowly started fading in and was holding Dipper's hand.

"Wait, WHAT?!" everyone yelled, except for Dipper and the blond boy.

"DIPPER, WHO IS THAT?!" I yelled angrily, but mostly confused.

"Wait, you can see him?" Dipper asked.

"They can see me?!" the blond boy asked in excitement.

"Yes, we can see him Dipper." Ford answered, "But who is he and how and when did he get here?!"

Dipper completely ignored Ford's questions and kept on talking to the blond boy, "But if they can see you, does that mean the spell..."

They both looked at me with my still shocked my face, "What?" I asked.

Then, out of no where, my head started hurting like a pound a bricks fell on top of me, "Does anyone else have a massive headache?!" I yelled in pain, while my clutching my head to ease the pain.

Everyone except Dipper and the blond boy started to groan and nod.

"AGH! THIS HURTS SO MUCH I THINK I'M GONNA FAINT!" I yelled.

"Oh, I am so on it dude!" Soos said as he had his hands on his head and then suddenly fainted.

Everyone else slowly started fainting and falling down, and it was just me, Dipper, and blond boy left standing.

"Dipper what's going on?! What's happening?!" I ask him with fear in my eyes as I start feeling light headed.

Dipper looked at the blond boy who then whispered something into his ear. Dipper nodded, came over to me, and put one of his arms on my shoulder, "It's gonna be ok Mabel. EVERYTHING is gonna be ok now."

I stare into his brown chocolate eyes, and then all I saw was darkness.

===============================

Dipper's POV:

"Pine Tree, come quick! I think Shooting Star is starting to wake up!" Bill yelled, motioning his arms for me to come to him.

I rushed over to Bill and Mabel, "Mabel? Mabel are you ok?!" I ask while shaking her a bit.

She then slightly opened her eyes, "D- Dipper? What happened?" she asked. Then suddenly, her eyes grew huge, as if she realized something, and she quickly stood up, "OMG DIPPER! THAT SUMMER! FIVE YEARS AGO! I REMEMBER EVERYTHING NOW!"

"That's great!" I said, smiling at her and then gave her a big hug.

Mabel's smile then died down and she was now frowning, "But Dipper! We thought you were-" I stopped her before she could say it.

"It's ok Mabel, I forgive you." I said, still smiling, "You were under a spell after all."

"Wait... spell?" Mabel asked, then looked over and pointed at Bill, "And who's he?"