Chapter 3

Dipper's POV:

I walked downstairs and met my family in the living room.

I saw Mabel still crying and hugging Mom, who also had small tears falling down her face. Dad had a serious but sad look in his eyes.

"I'm sorry Mabel, but you know that he's not better." Dad said in the silence.

"What's wrong?" I asked with a confused look on my face, "Why are you guys looking at me like that?"

Mom wiped the tears off her face and took a deep breath in, "Sweetie, we're going to the doctor's office."

"What? Why?" I asked, chuckling a bit nervously.

"Your sister told us about 'your summer' last night and we're a little worried Dipper. You're making no sense and it scares us." Mom answered while soothing Mabel.

"No, Mom, you don't understand! I'm fine! It's Mabel we should be worried about! Bill did something to her and we need to fix it!" I said as I took a few steps back.

"ENOUGH WITH THIS BILL CHARACTER MASON! WE WANT TO HELP YOU BECAUSE YOU SOUND CRAZY!" Mom yelled back.

I freeze for a second.

I've never seen Mom so mad and worried before. But there's no time for that now, I needed to run. I quickly turned around and started to run, but someone grabbed my arm and stopped me.

I turned around with an angry face to see who stopped me and I saw Dad.

"Dipper please! We're just worried about you! Just let us help!" Dad said as he looked into my eyes.

I tried to shake him off but it was no use, "DAD! LET ME GO! I'M NOT CRAZY!"

He closed his eyes and shook his head slowly, as if he was disappointed at me, "I'm sorry Dipper, but it's for the best."

He started dragging me outside and to the car as I continued to struggle from his tight grip. He put me in the car and buckled me in with the seatbelt over my arms so I couldn't move. He slammed the door and got into the driver seat. We waited five minutes for Mabel and Mom to get here and then we took off.

The car is dead silent and I'm filled with rage.

How could they think I'm crazy? I'm the sanest person anyone could ever meet!

I know right?! But that doesn't matter now, what matters is that we help Mabel!

Yeah, that's for sure. But how?

I stopped to realize that I'm talking to myself. I sighed and just closed my eyes.

I'm not crazy, you are.

I then felt a small tap on my shoulder. I looked to my right and see Mabel with a nervous face.

"What?" I asked angrily and annoyed.

She took out a big wide journal and showed it to me.

Of course, the scrapbook! She HAS to remember now!

She opened it and started, "See Dipper? This was our first day at Gravity Falls and this is..." she continued going on, showing pictures of every single day of the summer.

No... this can't be!

The scrapbook showed everything we did at Gravity Falls, but none of the paranormal stuff. I looked at Mabel and shook my head basically saying, "no this isn't right."

She didn't care though. She continued going on and on about the summer until the scrapbook ended, but when she saw she didn't make any progress she started to cry again. She put the scrapbook away and went into sweater town.