Chapter 10

Ford's POV:

"Stanley did you really need all this stuff? It's just a bunch of junk!" I asked my twin brother as we stepped into the shack.

"Can it Poindexter! Just help me get it all in here!" Stanley yelled at me as he was trying to get in a six foot giraffe statue with a head of a unicorn.

"I'll help you Mr. Pines!" Soos said as he came in from the living room.

"Thanks Soos! Now come help me get this girafficorn into the gift shop!" Stanley said, then suddenly turned around, "Wait... what are you doing here so early Soos?"

"I'm here too Stan." Wendy said as she came in from the living room, rolling her eyes, "Also, I found Dipper's cap in the living room, which is really weird. Considering that he doesn't go anywhere without it.

"Oh good, you're both here! Now we can discuss what I needed to talk to you guys about. And it'll probably explain why Dipper's cap is here." I said, as Wendy gave me the pine tree cap.

"What's this all about Sixer?" Stanley asked, leaning on the girafficorn.

"Let's first bring everything in, then we can talk."

We brought all of Stanley's jun- I mean stuff into the gift shop and we all sat at the kitchen table.

"So what's this all about Mr. Pines's?" Soos asked.

"Yeah," Wendy added, "you said it was urgent."

"Well, we need to talk about Dipper." I said as I placed his cap in the center of the table.

"UGH! Again with this Sixer?! I know you're worried about the kid, but I'm sure he's fine!" Stanley said, slamming his fist to the table.

"I know I'm right Stanley!" I said, yelling back at him.

"What's wrong with Dipper?" Soos asked.

I sighed, putting my fist down, "Soos, Wendy, we have to tell you something that Dipper didn't want us to tell you."

"Why would Dipper not want to tell us something?" Wendy asked.

"You see, five years ago, when Dipper and Mabel went back to Piedmont, Dipper was sadly diagnosed with False Memory Syndrome, or FMS for short."

Stanley crossed his arms and shook his head with disappointment.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Soos asked.

"When Dipper came back home, his memories of the summer were altered and it completely changed his life. He became incredibly paranoid and started locking himself inside his room, slowly going insane."

"That's terrible!" Wendy exclaimed.

"Why wouldn't Dipper want us to know about this? We should know in case he needs our help!" Soos added.

"I'm sure he just didn't want you to worry, RIGHT SIXER?" Stanley said, angry at me for revealing Dipper's secret.

"I'm sorry Stanley, but they need to know because I think we have to send Dipper home."

"WHAT?! WHY?!" Stan, Wendy, and Soos yelled at the same time.

"I've noticed that Dipper has been talking to himself lately, and Mabel told me that he hasn't done this in a very long time."

"But that's totally normal Mr. Pines!" Soos argued, "Even I talk to myself from time to time!"

"Yes Soos, but it seems like he's talking to himself as if there's someone right next to him. I think he's starting to hallucinate."