"Here, put this on." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I want the unveiling of the house to be a surprise for you." I answered as he places the blindfold on.

I help him out of the car as the driver gets out, goes to the trunk and takes out Seo-jin's suitcase and carry it, following us into the house.

I thank the driver and tip him before he leaves then I positioned Seo-jin at the center of the house so that he can see everything once he takes off the blindfold.

"Can I take it off now?" He asked.

"Yes." I answered as I stared at his face so I can catch his reaction. "Welcome to Chateau Lee." I added as he took off the blindfold.

"Wow." He said, looking around.

"I'm excited to give you the V.I.P tour. Come on." I said as I lead him up the stairs. "So, this is the main floor of the house, and I just remember the first time walking in, and falling madly in love with all the chandeliers." I said, as we walk around.

"So it's safe to say that the style of the house is Parisian chic." He said.

I looked at him and smiled.

"Yes, exactly." I said, happy that he understood what I was going for with the interior of the house.

"It's definitely Chateau Lee." He said, smiling.

"This is our formal living room. I actually love this particular spot because during the wintertime. We have this beautiful fireplace and I would love to cozy up by the fire and actually read a book. I might have something on TV going." I said.

"You really think you can do both?" He asked.

"Yes, I can watch TV and read a book at the same time, thank you very much." I answered, as I moved on to the next part of the main floor.

"You got a piano." He said.

"I actually got it for us. You know so you can play the piano well I sing. Bonding time." I said as I move on to the bar which I knew he would love.

"It's a bar." He said as he walks over and looks at everything in the bar.

"One of your favorite parts of the house is the bar." I said, laughing.

"You have korean drinks here." He said.

"I built this collection here for you. I wanted this house to be filled with your culture and not just mine. Do you like it?" I asked.

"Yes, I do." He answered.

I lead him to the dining room.

"This is the formal dining room." I said.

He clapped his hand.

"We're getting closer to the kitchen." He said, smiling.

I shook my head.

"Do you only care about the kitchen?" I asked.

"Yes, the kitchen is the most important part of the house." He replied.

"What about the bedroom?" I asked.

"It's second." He answered with a smirk.

I playfully rolled my eyes.

I take him to the kitchen.

"Here you go, cooking master Lee." I said.

"By the way, I didn't even know where the refrigerator was because you can't tell that it's a fridge." I said as I walk over to where the refrigerator was to show him.

He smiled.

"That's cool." He said.

"That's what I said too." I said, pulling the freezer drawer open. "How crazy is this freezer? Insane, right?" I asked.

"Yes but this island is beautiful." He answered.

"I know right." I said

Seo-jin pulls me into his arms and gives me a passionate kiss, causing me to smile as I caress his face.

"Come on, let's check out the family room." I said as I grab his hand and lead to the family room which is directly across from the kitchen.

"This looks cozy." He said.

"I know but that was the main floor, now it's time to head upstairs.

I took him upstairs. I showed him the elevator.

"Wow." He said.

"I know right." I said.

I took him to our bedroom.

"Welcome to our bedroom. I love this room so much. This is like my safe haven. It has a fireplace in it, it has a bar. It had a sitting area in it." I said.

"It's just a cozy space. I see a lot of cuddling in here happening." He said.

"We can watch movies in here, there's surround sound. Another cool thing is that there's another bedroom that is connected to our bedroom. It's a guest bedroom for now but at some point, it'll make the perfect nursery." I said.

"Let's go out to the balcony." He said.

"I love the balcony." I said as we walk out onto the balcony.

"I've been doing a lot of thinking lately." He said.

"About what?" I asked.

"About you, about me and how living together could be only the beginning." He said as his voice falters a little with the weight of emotion.

Of course living together was just the beginning, they were building a life together.

"Of course, we're building a life together." I said.

I looked at him when he dropped to one knee before me.

Is he really? Oh God. He was really doing this.

I stared at the ring it was prefect, exactly what she'd have picked herself.

She started to tear up while he talked about why he wanted to marry her. She was nodding along when he finally asked her.

"Adrienne, will you please marry me?" He asked.

"Yes!" I answered.

He placed the ring on her finger and stood up.

"I thought you didn't want to get married?" I asked.

"I realized that I wanted you in my life forever and there's no way I would ever let you go. I love you." He answered, before capturing me in a deep kiss.

"I love you." I said, smiling.