part 10 (holy shiz)

A few months later

Dream POV
Why am I suddenly so tired? I asked myself. Probably because me and Ink had a 'good time' last night.

I got a sharp pain in my stomach. Or I am actually sick.

Then I needed to puke. I ran to the bathroom, not bothering to close the door. After a few heaves, I felt someone rub my back. It was Blueberry.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah, Blue, I'm fine. Just a little sick." I puked again.

"Okay."

He left, but came back with what looked like a medicine bottle and spoon. He helped me up and had me sit on the edge of the bathtub. He poured some of the medicine on the spoon and tried to get me to take it.

"NOOOO! I DON'T WANNA TAKE IT!" I said.

"What's going on?" I heard Ink say from the door way.

"Dream isn't feeling well, but refuses to take the medicine." Blue replied. I growled.

"I don't wanna . . ." I mumbled.

Ink walked sat next to me on the bathtub and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Are you feverish?" He asked. As I opened my mouth to answer, Blue forced the spoon into my mouth and covered it with his hand, forcing me to swallow.

"Ew."

Ink and Blue laughed at my reaction.

Ink lent over and kissed me on the forehead. He led me to my room and said that I should wear something . . . (sexy 🤣 I'm immature) comfortable.

" 'Kay." I went over to my and grabbed a pair of sweats and a hoodie. As I was about to take my pajama shirt off, I yelled.

Ink knocked on the door then opened it. "Dream? You alright?" He asked as he closed the door behind himself. He noticed that my echo belly was summoned and that my arms were crossed over it. "Dream . . . ?"

He walked over and gently took my arms and pulled them over my head.
"Y-your . . . pregnant." He said. It wasn't a question, or an accusation, just a statement of fact.

Suddenly, his eyes changed. One was a pink heart, and the other was a yellow lightning bolt. What does that mean? He grinned at me. "We're gonna be a family." He pulled me in for a kiss, then sighed contentedly.

He helped me change and carried me to the living room, despite my protests.

We, of course told Blue and he was excited, to say the least.

After a few hours of me and Ink trying to come up with a name for the baby, someone knocked on the door . . .

Cliffhanger!!! I wonder who it is . . . JK I know who it is, but I bet you don't! Also 56 PEOPLE ACTUALLY READ THIS
JUNK?!?! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! also I know that really isn't much, but it is so much to me. Thank you. Also check out TheLonerWraiter and NightKiller0185. They have friggin awesome stories.