From Jungkook:

Hey! Don't make fun of my sleep habits.

And if the offer is still up for grabs, I'd love to join.

From Tae:

Definitely!

I can pick you up in an hour?

From Jungkook:

Tae, where are we even going?

From Tae:

Oh, sorry!

To the campsite.

You know the one.

From Jungkook:

Okay.

See you in an hour.

From Tae:

Can't wait!

Jungkook smiled as he set his phone down, moving to grab things he thought he'd need. There was a campsite just outside their town, maybe a thirty-minute drive maximum. They went there a lot as kids with their parents. Taehyung continued to visit at least once a year, but Jungkook hadn't been there in many years. He relaxed as memories of him and Taehyung as kids began to surface as he packed his bags.

After double checking that he'd have everything he'd need, he got the notification that Taehyung was outside. He grabbed his keys and moved towards the door. Just as he was about to open the door, he looked behind him, his eyes landing on the VR game console.

This is good for both of you. And ... Jimin will be fine without you. It's only one day.

Jungkook still had a slightly sour expression planted on his face as he left his house, locking the door before moving towards Taehyung's car. He dropped himself into the passenger seat after putting his things in the back seat. Taehyung was wearing sunglasses since the sun was blinding. Even though the weather was becoming colder, the breeze felt nice as they both drove towards the campsite.

"Ready for a fun trip?" Taehyung looked towards Jungkook, awaiting his response.

"Only if it's with you."

Jungkook smiled towards Taehyung and giggled slightly before changing the radio station. Jungkook had noticed Taehyung smiling at him lovingly before putting his eyes back on the road. Taehyung hung onto Jungkook's words, wondering if he'd finally take the next step before the trip ended.

-------------------------------------------

It wasn't until after dinner that Yoongi had some time to play Mikrokosmos. He'd been playing for another week and was slowly getting used to the routine the game presented. He had finally met Jin, the character meshing well with Yoongi's personality. It was as if Jin knew what Yoongi needed, especially if it was just silence and some coffee. However, he couldn't help but feel that something was amiss.

I haven't seen Hoseok for an entire week. For the first couple days I played, the only character I really saw and talked to was Hoseok. But now ... it's as if he disappeared. Was it because I pushed him away?