Getting Out

3rd POV

The black beast continued moving through the city as it then stopped on a building and looked at the police department where Y/N is.
Beast: Y/N is close.....must bring to mother.
It then jumped from the building onto the pavement, causing the stone to fly outwards. Civilians continued to run as the creature now focusing on one thing and one thing alone, Y/N.

Meanwhile

Y/N sat in the cell before glancing out the window. He saw the creature through the window as it let off a roar.
Y/N: hey Pyrrha, we don't have time, use your semblance and open the damn door.
Pyrrha: why?
Y/N: because one of my transformations is coming right for us and the last thing we need is to you get hurt, now open the cell door.
The cell door then opened as the woman cop hit the button behind her desk.
Y/N: thanks.
Y/N's eyes then turned black as he ran to the window and dived out, his skin then turning black. He dived to the ground as he continued transforming as a black aura surrounded him
Beast: For mother, you must come!
Y/N's arms began to elongate, beginning to hold him up as his face began to turn skeletal. The sound of air escaping Y/N was heard until it sounded like a cracking sound.

The creature looked at Y/N and let off a massive roar

The creature looked at Y/N and let off a massive roar. Pyrrha and the cop looked out the window to see Y/N and the creature.
Woman: what is that?!
Pyrrha: that's Y/N. He is interesting to say the least.
Y/N launched himself towards the creature and used his smaller arms and stabbed it in the neck. The creature roared out in pain as it began to buckle its legs slightly. Y/N let off a growl as it lifted its massive arm and jammed its claws and jammed it through its back, puncturing a lung on the beast.
Blood flew out from the top and from the bottom where the claws came through. The creature roared out in pain as Y/N began to pull, tearing at the skin of the beast. He began to pull on the on the chest bone.
Y/N let off another growl as he lifted his other large arm and grabbed the creature by the face and began to pull.
Beast: Mother wants alive!
As the beast spoke it jerked its head and moved its jaws to bite down on Y/N. Y/N hissed in pain as he took his smaller arms and smacking the beast in the face as he was then shoved to the ground back first, some blood shooting from his mouth.
Pyrrha: Y/N!
Pyrrha used her semblance and lifted a cross from the side of the wall, one of the heaviest things in the room and shot it through the window and hit the creature in the neck, causing it to roar in pain as steam began to heavily expel from his neck.
The steam rose above the tall buildings, catching the attention of Adrik as he put out the cigar in his hand.
Adrik: interesting.....you all head back to the camp. I want to see what is going on.
He began walking back towards the city as the two monsters continued fighting by the police station. The monster from the beach grabbed Y/N by the fave and threw him into one of the buildings. Shortly after the smoke cleared the sound of scurrying was heard as Y/N jumped from the third floor right towards the beast, his claws as the ready and finally puncturing the creature in the eye and spinal cord.
The beast roared out in pain as Y/N used his small arm and shanked the creature right into the brain.
Beast: sorry mother!
The beast then roared out as it then went to the ground, followed by Y/N transforming back and breathing heavily. He then pulled out a cigarette and began smoking as he sat on the corpse and exhaled the smoke. Pyrrha ran out of the police department.
Pyrrha: are you alright?
Y/N: a little tired, but I think I'll be good.