Sequel?

Hello, long time no see.

I initially had zero plans for a sequel since, atleast in my opinion (Y/n) and Jungkooks story is done.

However, several people have requested for one over the years. I tried thinking up of a storyline that would be as interesting for you guys to read as it is for me to write but I came up with nothing.

Until a week ago, I've been idling on this idea for a while since I wasn't really sure I wanted to attempt something like this. But I only live once so why not?

Basically, if I make a sequel it would NOT be following (y/n) & Jungkook, but rather Jimin (or another bts member) and another character (the new main protagonist in the second book)

For simplicity purposes, it's either I shift the title of (Y/n) to Jimins love interest and give the old (Y/n) from this book a definitive name OR I keep Jungkooks love interest as (Y/n) and give Jimins (or another bts member) lover a name.

It might not be the sequel everyone was hoping for, but it is something different that I wish to try out and it will be picking up from where the epilogue of 'the apocalypse' left off. SO yes the main plot will be the same and carried forward but following a different romance storyline.

I hope I explained this decently enough and, if it's something you guys are interested in ...I'll do it.

Like I mentioned earlier, I want to have fun writing this but I also want you guys to have fun reading this so if theres anything you reaaaaaally want to see in the potential sequel just comment about it here. Theres no such thing as a stupid request, even if you want something like Yoongi surfing over a pile of zombie bodies just comment it. I'll try my best to include what I can along with my own ideas.