Chapter 1 : He came back

Start from the beginning

But one time I'm really tired with all of his bullshits that's why after that he always make fun and tease me because of my sexuality. He even bully me in school and he's the reason why my crush knew my feelings about him. My crush didn't talk to me after that and all of my male classmates always bully me because of my sexuality.

I can't help but to deal with them, They even bully me physically. One time my 5 male classmates lock me inside the restroom. They punch, kick and do everything to me and I can't do anything about it. After that my lips is bleeding and Tay saw me but he didn't to anything but to smirk.

I was really hopeless that time and I don't want to say it to my parents because I don't want them to get worried about me, I know that if I told them all that my classmate have done to me, it will get worst and I don't want that.

I tried my best to hide all of my scars and wounds so my parents won't see it.

I'm really thankful that I have Mild and Nick since highschool and they are the witness how my highschool life sucks.

But they are the reason why I can still laugh and be happy, They are the reason why I didn't transfer from other school, They are my only hope that time and I'm really greatful that they didn't left me.

Both of them are angry to Tay because of what happened before that's why Mild immediately went outside with Nick when she saw Tay earlier because he can't bare to see Tay's face.

"Thinking about me?" Tay said and that made me come back to my senses again.

"W-what? O-ofcourse not..." I denied but that truth is he's correct, I'm unintentionally reminisce all the bullshit that he made to me before.

"You're blushing." Tay tease me.

"No I'm not." I said and continue eating.

After the meal I'm planning to sleep already because I don't want to see Tay's face.

"New wait! are you going to sleep? it's 8pm! Can you play with me?" Tay asked.

I look at him with no interest because I know it's one of his bullshit again and he will do something bad to me again.

"Play what?" I asked.

"Video games." He said but I didn't accept his invitation. I'm going upstairs when he push me on the wall and corner me with his arms.

He hold and pinch my jaw really tight.

"You will play with me wether you like it or not. Understand?" He said and I don't have a choice but to nod.

Then I saw his lips and I don't know but I found it kissable. It's red and there's something in it that I want to taste. I stare at it for a minute while he's holding my jaw.

"Why are you staring at my lips? do you want to kiss me faggot?" He asked and I Denied.

"I thought you like your own brother, that's good that you don't. Because that will be disgusting if I knew you like me." He said and went to the living area.

I followed him and sat beside him, There's enough space between us because I don't want to get closer to him.

He's scaring me and I can't even look at him in the eyes.

He give me the other controller and we start playing tekken.

"Really? Lily? you're really a faggot what the f*ck." He said and roll his eyes.

So we start playing but I beat him with our first and second round that's why he looks frustrated and mad. He's really scary because you can see the determination on his eyes, Determination to beat me.

We start playing again and he beat me on the first round. On the second round I beat him so there will be a third round.

On the Third round I beat him and unexpectedly he start shouting in frustration.

"WHAT THE F*CK?!! THAT CAN'T BE!!" He shouted but I don't want to say anything because he will be more angry if I say something.

"I bet that you always play here that's why you're good at this. I'm not playing tekken for 3 years so that's the reason why you always beat me." He said.

I want to say that I'm not playing this all the time, It's really rare to see me playing this kind of games but I don't want to reason out because I know that he will get mad at me again so I just I agree with all he says.

So we play again and this time I let him beat me and I just acted that I'm really defeated.

"See that faggot?!!! I beat you! I told you I'm good at this! my skills are coming back now because I play this again." Tay said.

So we play again and again, Sometimes I let him win and sometimes not. I just don't want him to get mad at me because of this game so I let him win.

I'm really sleepy now but I can't do anything but to play with him, It's already 12am but he's still hyper. I know that he will get mad if I say that I don't want to play anymore.

But I can't help but to sleep.

"New what's wrong with you? move your character! You stup--" Tay didnt finish his sentence when he saw Newwie. He's already sleeping.

"Really? you sleep while we're playing? That's f*cking rude." Tay hissed.

"I didn't notice that it's already 12:30am. Well we played multiple times already and I know you're tired. But ready yourself tomorrow because I will punish you because of this." Tay said.

---

Mild as Mild

Nick as Nick