1 year ago

A few knocks on your room door woke you up, and you opened your eyes slowly. A ray of light entered the room as Namjoon peeked inside, not entering.

"How are you feeling ?" he whispered and you closed your eyes again.

You groaned, your voice raspy. "Not so good," you managed to let out, pulling the blankets over you again. You heard the door close silently, and you were about to drift off again when you felt the mattress dip behind you.

An arm wrapped around your waist and soon after, you felt Namjoon press his chest against your back, his lips brushing your nape.

"Go back to sleep baby, you will feel better," he whispered, earning a smile from you. Suddenly, your headache wasn't so bad, and you didn't feel as dizzy as a few minutes ago.

This was Namjoon's effect.

"Will you stay here until I wake up ?"

"I'll stay here, I'll make sure you don't wake up cold," he held you a bit tighter and warmth spread in your body.

You let yourself get soothed by his calm breath, your heartbeat syncing with his.

You were falling in love again in moments like these too. Even if your head hurt, even if you felt awful, your heart was filled with love, and it was enough to feel a little better. Namjoon was your remedy in a way.