Chapter 9

Dead...I'm so dead.

Shen Yu first thought when he saw Li Feng standing on the stage is that he was going to be dead. It was very unfair to him. He really shouldn't have come up to the stage. Ayia....he is seriously feeling regret now.

Upon remembering that one can't kill their opponent on the stage, Shen Yu let out a sigh of relief. He then bowed to his opponent, "Please, do go easy on me."

Wow...what a soft voice. Many of the inner disciples thought inwardly. It was too unfortunate that the latter's look doesn't match with it's voice. Too Unfortunate.

Without responding back, Li Feng just gives Shen Yu an indifferent cold look.

Without wasting any more time, Shen Yu ran toward the latter trying to attack him.

Now is his chance of getting back at the latter for hitting him last time.

Unfortunately, Shen Yu's speed is nothing to Li Feng.

Li Feng only lifted one of his fingers before Shen Yu's moments were pause.

Just like their first encounter, Shen Yu couldn't move at all.

This jerk! Shen Yu cursed inwardly.

He tried to break away, but it was to no avail since his cultivation is much lower compared to Li Feng.

Shen Yu suddenly misses his mother and father so much. Aw..he also misses his dear brother who would fight anyone to death if they bully him.

All of the disciples were amazed by Li Feng's quick speed and skill. They didn't think that he would be able to freeze the other person momentarily. He truly deserves to be their senior brother as well as their role model.

"You..."Shen Yu didn't even get to finish his word when the latter lifted his hand and sent an attack toward him.

Li Feng only used a little bit of spiritual power, yet it was enough to send someone who has a low cultivation like Shen Yu off the stage.

"Ouch!" Shen Yu groaned as his butt landed on the hard ground.

That meanie was so mean to him.

Just as everyone was about to clap, Li Feng suddenly spoke which shocked everyone there including all the masters, "You are accepted into Clear peak."

Shen Yu was rooted on the spot, totally forgetting about the pain. Did he hear it wrong? Huh? He...he got accepted into Clear peak?

Yang Mei was outraged. How dare that filthy ugly monster steal her place? She wanted to live in Clear peak with her male god Li Feng. She clenched her hand tightly into a fist. She vowed to make that ugly creature pay a hundred more times for stealing her place.

Seeing how dumbfounded the latter was Li Feng spoke again, "My master Zi is still in seclusion, thus I will make the decision on behalf of my master. From now on, you are a part of the Clear peak."

Li Feng's father taught him when he was little, but his responsibility was too big as the grandmaster of the Sky sect, thus he had elder Zi become Li Feng's master and taught him.

Elder Zi owes Li Feng's father a big favor as the latter have saved his life before, thus he agrees to take Li Feng in as his only disciple. Li Cong tried to persuade his friend to take other disciples in as well, however he failed to persuade the latter.

Thus, Li Feng became the sole disciple of elder Zi.

"Li Feng, this..." Li Cong knew that elder Zi wouldn't agree to take other disciples into Clear peak, however he didn't get to finish his word when his son quickly cut him off.

"Don't worry. I'll handle this."

"Alright then." Li Cong believes in his talented son.

Li Feng went back to sit in his chair ignoring all the gazes that were directed at him, while Shen Yu reluctantly went back to sit with the outer disciples with an absent mind as he still couldn't believe what had just happened.

What kind of development is this? What is that meanie thinking? Didn't he just embarrass him just now, then why would he accept him into Clear peak?

Shen Yu really has no idea of what Li Feng was thinking. Oh well, whatever it is, he'll just go with the flow. Well since the latter have accepted him into Clear peak, wouldn't it just mean that the latter has already forgiven him?

With his inner thought, Shen Yu's previous anger toward Li Feng had totally disappeared. He even made a note in his mind that he would definitely be more good to Li Feng and maybe they can exist together peacefully.

If not, then the worst case scenario is the two killing each other in Clear peak. If Li Feng dares to pause all his movements, he promises not to give him any chance. He will just strangle him to death if that meanie really tries to finish him off in Clear peak.

Many of the disciples stared at Shen Yu with dagger eyes. They were full of jealousy toward him as they couldn't believe that their respective senior brother would take someone who is as weak as Shen Yu into Clear peak, but not them.

Humph...they really couldn't understand what their senior brother was thinking.

The female cultivators stared at Shen Yu hatefully. They really can't understand what their male god is thinking by accepting this ugly person into Clear peak.

Why can't their male god notice them? It really breaks their heart.

On the other hand, the outer disciples stared at Shen Yu with an unbelievably surprised look. They couldn't help, but feel jealous as they didn't think that his luck would be this good. At the same time, they also felt happy for him. They knew that he was a good person.

"Next." Master Huang said.

A girl from the outer disciples came onto the stage.

Seeing the girl, before anyone could enter the stage Yang Mei already flew to the stage. She was beyond outrage, thus she needed something to vent out her anger.

The two bowed to each other before they started to attack each other. Yang Mei's cultivation was much higher, thus she has the upper hand. She injured the girl in a lot of places before she reluctantly kicked her off the stage showing no mercy at all.

The disciples clap at her for winning.

The competition continued on until there were no more outer disciples that came forward onto the stage.

Despite the fact that none of the outer disciples had won against the inner disciples, some of the outer disciples got recognized by some of the masters and got accepted into the sect as inner disciples for demonstrating their bravery.

Everyone was dismissed once the competition ended. Those that got accepted as inner disciples went away with their fellow disciples toward the peak that their master stayed in.

After the competition was over, Li Feng flew over to where Shen Yu was.

Before anyone could react to it, he took Shen Yu with him and flew away heading to Clear peak.

-------------------------

The author has something to say:

Why do you think Li Feng decided to accept Shen Yu into Clear peak?

1. To bully/beat him up

2. To pamper him

3. No reason

4. Others