Chapter 37

Yang Mei didn't think her luck was this good. She was planning to kill those two secretly once she masters the dark magic. However, she didn't expect that she would meet them here while she was practicing dark magic.

Seeing Yue Ya staring at her with hatred and disgust, Yang Mei smiles evilly before she gives her the last blow by sending more dark magic to attack her.

With that powerful attack, Yue Ya's eyes have finally closed with two drops of tears. She can only hope Shen Yu would be safe and sound.

It was a pity that she did not have the chance to see Shen Yu being happy with the one that he liked. She can only bless him from above.

Originally, Yang Mei want to kill Shen Yu with Yue Ya, however if she did that it would be too suspicious. The elders would definitely investigate the death of Shen Yu and Yue Ya. She needs Shen Yu to be the scapegoat.

Yang Mei uses her power to clean up the bloody scene. She lifts her hand using her spiritual power to open up Yue Ya's robe. She threw the outer robe next to the bushes leaving Yue Ya with her inner robe. She opens her inner robe slightly to reveal Yue Ya's collarbone as well as a part of her chest. She then uses her hand to pinch hard at Yue Ya's collarbone to leave some red marks behind. She also strangled her neck hard to leave red marks on it as if she just got strangled while being rape.

After she finished with Yue Ya, Yang Mei took off Shen Yu's outer robe. She tosses his outer robe to where Yue Ya's outer robe was leaving Shen Yu with his inner robe on. She lifted her hand to send a wave of energy to push Shen Yu and place him on top of Yue Ya as if those two were doing those unspeakable things together.

Once she was done, Yang Mei smiled happily and flew away. She can't wait until someone finds those two disgusting creatures.

Tomorrow was the day of the meeting with the other big sects, so if someone were to discover the scene here, Yang Mei believes there is no way Shen Yu can get away with this.

The next day has arrived.

Li Feng was waiting for Shen Yu to call him out to eat breakfast as usual, but to his surprise there was no sound at all. It was so quiet as if Shen Yu was still sleeping.

Li Feng went to Shen Yu's room to check on him, however to his surprise Shen Yu was not even there. He then went to check on the kitchen, but Shen Yu was not there either. Li Feng became a bit worried about him but thinking that Shen Yu might have gone to his master's place, he became a bit more relaxed.

When morning arrives, Yue Ya's father has already reached the Sky sect. Since he's only visiting his daughter and was not here for the meeting between those big sects, he was led directly into lotus peak where his daughter resides.

Yue Ya's Master came out to greet Yue Ya's father. The two continue to chat while they were waiting for Yue Ya.

"Reporting master, junior sister is not inside her room." One of the lotus peak disciples said.

"Don't bother ab..." Yue Ya's father did not get to finish his word when a disciple rushed in quickly to report something.

"Master. Quick, something happened to junior sister, Yue Ya." One of the disciples in lotus peak reports.

Just now, he went to inspect around the area in lotus peak to make sure there aren't any disciples that don't belong to lotus peak trespass without permission and he saw Yue Ya and Shen Yu.

"Lead the way." Yue Ya's Master said.

This time she had a bad feeling for some reason.

"Yes."

The disciple led Yue Ya's father and master to the scene he saw earlier.

Upon seeing the scene, Yue Ya's father was beyond furious. How dare that filthy ugly creature do this to his precious daughter! Instantly, Yue Ya's father took out his sword and rushed forward ready to stab Shen Yu to death.

Before the sword could touch Shen Yu, he was stopped by Yue Ya's Master.

"What do you mean by this?" Yue Ya's father asked angrily.

"You can't kill him before you investigate this clearly."

"How is this not clear enough!"

"Please, calm down. Yue Ya is my disciple. I won't let anyone get away with hurting her like this. However, I have to report this to the grandmaster about this matter first."

Despite his anger, Yue Ya's father still tries to calm himself. "Fine. I need an explanation from your sect."

Yue Ya's father was a grandmaster from a smaller sect. He really wants to kill Shen Yu off this instant, however he knows that this matter isn't small, so of course they need to notify the grandmaster in the Sky sect first.

With a wave of hand, Yue Ya's father pushed Shen Yu away from Yue Ya. He came forward to check on his daughter and was surprised to find that his daughter was dead.

Yue Ya was dead. 

Yue Ya's father instantly broke into tears.

Because of the hit, it has woken Shen Yu up. He was surprised to hear a man sobbing. He looks around and sees a middle-aged man holding Yue Ya. Seeing the man Shen Yu knew it was Yue Ya's father since she had already told him that her father would visit her today which is why she asked him to teach her how to cook as she wanted to make something delicious for her father.

"You!" Yue Ya's father turn to Shen Yu. "You killed my daughter. Go die." Having said that, Yue Ya's father lifted his hand trying to kill Shen Yu with spiritual energy.

Shen Yu didn't even dodge it. He was way too shocked. Yue Ya was dead. Tears begin to roll down on his checks.

If not for Yue Ya's Master blocking that strong attack for Shen Yu with her sword, he would really be dead by now with that strong force.

"He killed my daughter! A life is for a life!"

"Calm down first. I have already notified the grandmaster. If Shen Yu really kills Yue Ya, we won't let him off."

Yue Ya's Master didn't believe Shen Yu was the one that killed Yue Ya since in the past she saw the two were quite close.

On the other side, Li Feng sat in the pavilion drinking tea while waiting for his dummy junior brother to return.

"Senior brother Li." Tao came to Clear peak.

"Mm."

"Shen Yu has killed Yue Ya. The grandmaster wants you to go there immediately."

Li Feng was stupefied, not believing his ear. When he came back to his sense, he quickly flew out of Clear peak heading straight to the audience hall.

-------------------------------------

The author has something to say:

Any ideas of what will happen to Shen Yu?