Chapter 30

Shen Yu felt very happy seeing the way Li Feng treats him. Li Feng was very gentle. It seems like Li Feng really cares about him a lot.

"Be more careful next time." Li Feng reminded him.

He has no idea why he felt so angry upon seeing that man attack his dummy junior brother.

"Mm." Shen Yu felt very content knowing that his crush is worried about him.

"Ah...that man."

Shen Yu had totally forgotten about the man that was attacking him once Li Feng appears in front of him. Only Li Feng can make him lose his mind.

"Don't know." Li Feng spoke coldly.

He really wanted to finish off that man seeing that he had hurt his dummy junior brother. But still suppress it at the moment as they still need to question him about what really happened in Stone village.

"He's fine." Yong replied to them.

"Let's wait until he wakes up and ask him about what happened here." Shen Yu said.

"Mm." Li Feng agreed, despite not really liking that man.

Thanks to the pill that Yong fed him, it didn't take long before the man woke up.

Looking around he saw a bunch of people wearing white robes. The man felt much more relaxed as he knew that those people must be cultivators that were sent to help. However, upon spotting Shen Yu within the group, the man instantly stood up ready to attack him again. Yet, he didn't get the chance to attack Shen Yu as he was stopped by Yong.

"He is a demon." The man accused Shen Yu. He did not believe Shen Yu was a part of this group of disciples. There is really no way.

"He is not. He is a disciple in the Sky sect." Yong told him. He has to stop this stupid man before his senior brother Li really kills him off.

If Li Feng really decides to kill him off, even he and Tao added together they still can't win against their mighty senior brother.

Upon hearing Yong and seeing a murderous look from one of the most handsome cultivator in the group, the man reluctantly stopped. He really didn't want to be on the bad side of these cultivators.

"Tell us what happened here." Li Feng spoke coldly. He really dislikes this man.

"The demons suddenly come out of nowhere and attack the people in this village. My whole family has been killed. When I came back from hunting, there was no one else but only me. I was very scared so I hid myself in the backyard. When I saw that ugly creat...that man I thought he was a demon so I attacked him."

"Ugly creature?" Li Feng asked in a murderous tone. He really want to kill this stupid man off for calling his dummy junior brother like that. He can't really stand it.

The man felt shiver down his spine. For some reason, he felt very scared of Li Feng as if the latter would slice him at any moment if he said something wrong or unpleasant.

Shen Yu really can't get mad at the man since he understands how the man feels after seeing his whole family being killed by the demon. "Then, do you know where the demon went?" Shen Yu asked, breaking the tense atmosphere.

What a soft voice!

The man was stupefied upon hearing Shen Yu's soft voice. He gives Shen Yu a surprised look not believing what he had heard. It was the most beautiful voice he has ever heard. Even his deceased wife doesn't have that kind of soft and beautiful voice.

Seeing Li Feng's murderous face, Yong urges the man, "Speak."

The man came back to his senses and told them everything he knew. He also told them that there is a big cave nearby Stone village and that he suspects the demons are probably inside that cave.

"Let's go find the cave." Li Feng said.

They need to eliminate the demons before they kill more innocent people.

Everyone nodded their heads agreeing with Li Feng.

"Go to Green village first." Shen Yu told the man.

Since they are going to deal with the demons, it's best if the man leaves first as they might not be able to protect the man when they are fighting with the demon.

"Alright." The man agreed.

Even though he really wanted to kill the demons to get revenge for his family, he knew how dangerous the situation was. He would only be a burden to the group if he stayed with them.

With that they parted ways with the man.

The other four big sects have also heard about the news of the demons attacking the human. They also sent their disciples over to eliminate the demons.

The demons did not only attack Stone village, but they spit into 4 different groups to attack the other small villages. The other big sects sent their disciples to different villages to help the villagers.

The Sky sect disciples went to the forest heading to the cave the man told them. They did not meet any demons along the way. Once they reach the cave, the demons suddenly appear out of nowhere and surround the group.

"Hahahaha! I did not think that those old men would send these useless things here." The demon general mocked them upon seeing those young cultivators.

He decided to attack Stone village first, letting the other demons attack the other villages since he knew the Sky sect would definitely send someone here. He thought that those old men would come down and fight with him, but to his surprise they dared to underestimate him and sent these newbies to fight with him. How funny! He would definitely send this useless head back as a surprise for those old men.

After the demon general finished talking, he flew on top of the cave and ordered, "Attack!"

The group of demons rushes forward to attack the Sky sect disciples.

The disciples took out their swords and fought against the demons.

There were more demons than the disciples.

"Everyone be careful." With that Li Feng flew on top of the cave with his sword in hand.

----------------------------------

The author has something to say:

Is something interesting going to happen?