Chapter 22

"Thank you, but I'm not worth it." Shen Yu replied seriously.

He knows better not to ruin others' futures.

"Aiya, you are so quick to reject it. Of course, you are definitely worth it."

The old lady thinks Shen Yu is definitely worth it. It's hard to come across someone who has a pure heart like him. Although he looks different from the other cultivators, he is genuine when it comes to taking care of the elders.

"Thank you for your good intentions, however, I can't accept her. She has a bright future waiting ahead for her."

"Shen Yu, can't you rethink about it?"

"She will definitely meet someone better in the future." Shen Yu added.

"Alright, aright. If you change your mind anytime soon, let me know."

"Thank you."

The other disciples couldn't help, but look at Shen Yu with some jealousy. How they wish the elders would give them the same treatment as they give Shen Yu.

Times went by quickly as the trip for the inner disciples was finally over.

Knowing that today was the last day of the trip and that they are going back to the sect, Yang Mei who has been hiding in her room inside the inn finally came out to meet the other disciples.

Within this whole week of doing nothing except for eating and sleeping inside the room, she was bored to death. Yang Mei has no idea that the elders here like Shen Yu a lot.

If she did, she would probably be laughing out loud with the idea that useless things really recognized useless things.

The elders were reluctant to part away with Shen Yu. Within this whole week they have become used to Shen Yu's presence and the food that he makes for them. If he goes back, they would definitely feel like something is missing.

Despite their reluctance, they also knew that they couldn't hold him back since he's a cultivator and had a bright future waiting ahead for him. Thus, after saying goodbye, they finally let Shen Yu go.

It would take them some time before they get used to the quietness again once Shen Yu goes back.

The group left after bidding goodbye to the villagers.

Once the group returned to the sect, they all went to report to the main audience hall.

After greeting the grandmaster, and reporting their experience during their trip down the mountain, the group went their separate way going for the peak that they reside in.

"Senior brother Li." Shen Yu called out to Li Feng once he reached Clear peak.

He couldn't wait to tell Li Feng his experience during this time down the mountain.

During this trip down the mountain, he has learned a lot. Not only that but he had a lot of fun. It was very interesting and fun being able to help the elders. It makes him feel very, very happy.

Li Feng is currently meditating inside his room.

Upon hearing Shen Yu's voice throughout Clear peak, he instantly opened his eyes.

With a wave of hand, the door to his room was open. He then stood up and walked to sit at his desk before pouring himself a cup of tea.

Shen Yu stepped into Li Feng's room happily. He really can't wait to tell Li Feng about his experience.

Seeing his dummy junior brother's silly face Li Feng knew there must be something that he wanted to tell him so he asked, "How's your trip down the mountain?"

Good! Shen Yu was just waiting for him to ask. "It was pretty fun."

Shen Yu continues to tell Li Feng about the trip. He also told him about how many of the villagers praise him for the food that he makes.

Upon hearing that his dummy junior brother had cooked food for the other people, Li Feng for some reason felt pissed off not liking the idea of other people eating the same food as him.

"Don't do it again." Li Feng spoke coldly.

He really dislikes that his dummy junior brother is cooking for other people as well.

It just makes him so angry for no reason.

"Why?" Shen Yu really didn't mind cooking for other people. It gives him a warm feeling.

Besides, he felt very happy when other people praised him for his cooking. It seems like his cooking is getting better and better now.

"Don't ruin Clear peak's reputation." Li Feng's cold expression did not change at all.

Shen Yu, "..."

How the hell did Shen Yu cook resulting in ruining Clear peak's reputation?

What kind of logic was that?

"Oh." Shen Yu really doesn't understand Li Feng's way of thinking.

It seems like his senior brother Li doesn't like it when he cooks for other people.

But, why?

It can't be that his senior brother Li likes his cooking way too much, but doesn't want to admit it so he was just using Clear peak's reputation as an excuse?

Oh well, whatever the reason is Shen Yu can't really guess what Li Feng was thinking since he isn't Li Feng.

As if he remembers something Shen Yu said, "Ah...I almost forgot to tell you the cool thing."

"What?" Li Feng asked as if he wasn't interested in hearing it.

Li Feng picked up the cup of tea to drink.

"That...one of the old ladies there wants me to take her granddaughter as my lover." Shen Yu said shyly.

Hehehe! He was still kind of surprised when the old lady asked him that.

Pftttt....

Li Feng spat out the tea that he had just drunk inside his mouth, not believing what he had heard. Thus, he asked, "What?"

"I said a very nice old lady asked me if I want to take her granddaughter as my lover."

For some reason, Li Feng felt his blood boil.

He really didn't understand how his dummy junior brother managed to attract other butterflies with that scar appearance.

In that case, wouldn't he also have the ability to attract other bees as well?

No!

Impossible!

For some reason, Li Feng didn't like where his thoughts were going.

Unconsciously, Li Feng said in a low voice, "Can you even top?"

------------------------

The author has something to say:

A certain someone is drinking a jar of vinegar without realizing.