Chapter 19

The group met back together and went to the Sky sect on the flying bird.

"Senior brother Li." Shen Yu called out excitedly once he reached Clear peak.

Hearing the soft voice Li Feng unconsciously curved his lips before he said, "No noise."

"Oh. Sorry, I forgot."

"How was the case in Green village?" Li Feng asked.

Shen Yu then recalled to Li Feng what they encountered and how they solved the problem from beginning to end. He continued to chat nonstop to Li Feng. He only stops when his stomach is growling loudly.

"I will go make something for us." Shen Yu said. His stomach is being really naughty. It really likes to make sounds in front of Li Feng.

How embarrassing!

"En."

With that Shen Yu ran to the kitchen to make them food, totally forgetting about the gifts that he had brought for Li Feng.

It didn't take long before the aroma of food could be smelled throughout the whole kitchen.

Once he finished making the dishes, Shen Yu called out to Li Feng so that they could eat together.

As usual the two always ended up finishing everything with no left over. The food was indeed very delicious.

"Master just came out from seclusion yesterday. Tomorrow, go greet him."

"Understand."

"After you greet him, go report to the main hall. All the newly accepted inner disciples are required to go down the mountain to help the commoners for a week."

"Alright, understand."

The two didn't talk much before they went to their room.

When Li Feng went into his room, he sat in a lotus position to meditate. Afterward, he continued to read for a while before he went to bed.

On the other hand, the moment Shen Yu got into his bed he instantly became a lazy pig.

In less than 5 minutes, he was already in dreamland. Seriously, he was very tired these days.

The next day Shen Yu got up early. He went into the kitchen to make breakfast for the two. Once he finished, he called out for Li Feng, but to his surprise there was no response.

Shen Yu got a little worried, thus he opened Li Feng's door to check just in case Li Feng died from meditating too much like last time.

Opening the door, Shen Yu let out a sigh of relief when he didn't see Li Feng on the floor meditating with no breath.

Thank god! He didn't need to pass Li Feng air like the last time. It was too awkward.

Just as he was about to walk out of Li Feng's room, Shen Yu suddenly remembered the gifts that he had brought for him. He wanted to give it to Li Feng yesterday, but had totally forgotten about it.

Shen Yu took out the three books which are 100 ways to cultivate, sweet cultivation, and 10 ways to make cultivation extremely good from his storage ring. He placed the books on Li Feng's desk before picking up a brush. He wrote a note and put it on top of the books.

On the note it says, a gift from Shen Yu.

Shen Yu wanted to give the gift that he brought for Li Feng personally to show him that he was truly grateful toward Li Feng for taking him into Clear peak and teaching him many things. Too bad Li Feng wasn't here at the moment.