chapter 45

Jordyn

Today was the day. I was about to propose Ariana. I woke up and the first feeling I got, was nervousness.
I got into the kitchen and made myself a salad afterwards taking a shower and making myself ready.

I know I wanted it to do different but I can't just propose her even though we're still in this ‚fight'.

That's why I decided to talk to her before I go on stage. But not now, I'm gonna talk to her when she's in her changing room.

iMessage:

 After I texted her, I made my way out the hotel checking out

After I texted her, I made my way out the hotel checking out. I'm gonna give her some good sex tonight so I don't need my hotel anymore. Or maybe it's also good because none of her friends could interrupting us.

Anyway, I got some croissants and a coffee from Starbucks.

Then I was about to meet up with Courtney so we could drive together to the venue.

It was something about 3 pm and I was with Courtney in the car where the driver should take us to venue.

„You got everything?" I nodded checking in my bag if I have the ring with me.
„Got em"

„You looking hot in this outfit, Ariana's gonna melt on stage" she uttered tracing down my jawline.
„I should fuck her on stage, shouldn't I?"
„Definitely"

„Did you ask for blessing?"
„I texted her that I wanna talk, and now we'll in the venue" I said and she nodded.

„How's your relationship going?"
„We—actually broke up" she said trying to hide her smile.
„Wait what's so funny?"
„I kinda cheated on him with his brother" I looked at her but afterwards letting out a loud laugh.

„You're the bitch"
„I know Jordyn, I know"

After a few minutes we arrived the big venue and got in.

„Jor?" Tiley yelled and ran towards me, embracing me a tight hug.
„C-Can't b-breath"
„Oh sorry" he chuckled and pulled out.

„Hey can I have some candy?" I asked and he nodded.
„Will be right back, what do you want?"
„Skittles, M&M's some Reeses" I answered and he nodded.

Joan texted me that she was in the room next to the backstage, so that what I did. I went to the room and knocked a few times looking around because I didn't want Ariana to see me.

She pulled me in and embraced me in a hug.

„Hey" I said and wrapped my arms around her too.
„We missed you Jordyn"
„Aww I missed you all too" I mumbled and kissed my cheek.

„You told me you had to talk about something with me" she said very excited.
„Exactly—Joan?" she hummed.

I took the box out of my bag showing it to her.

„I-I wanna propose today" her eyes widened and she placed her hand over her mouth facing me.

„I wanted your blessing before I do anything" I saw tears in her eyes as she pulled me in a hug again.
„Of course Jordyn. How can I say no? You make her so happy." she responded and I felt tears in my eyes too.

„Does she know you're here?" I shook my head.
„When's the concert starting?"
„In a hour something like that" she said and I smiled.

I wanna talk to her later, maybe half an hour before she starts the concert.

„Thank you Joan, I need to go now, I've to prepare everything for that"
„I hope everything's going fine honey" she mentioned before I went out.

I walked to the toilet, calling Victoria who was still in the hotel.

„Hello? Vic?"
„Yes I hear you" Victoria giggled.
„You know the plan, don't you?" I questioned and she hummed.
„Good, thank you so much"
„No need to thank me Jordyn, good luck, love you"
„Thanks, love you too, bye"

I hung up letting out a deep breath which I didn't even know I was holding. Everything's going fine, calm down Jordyn.

I took my phone and saw it were only 40 minutes until the show. Okay the last 10 minutes I decided to pray for myself. I was so excited. God.

„Yeah hello" I took off.
„Ariana's in her dressing room" Courtney spoke.
„Okay, I'll be there in 5"

A last deep breath  before I made my way out the bathroom and looked for Arianas dressing room.

I was so fucking excited oh my god. Suddenly a girl bumped into me.

„Oh my god I'm so sorry" she uttered.
„It's okay"
„You're Jordyn right?" I nodded.
„Oh my, can I take a picture with you?" I nodded again.

We took the picture  and sad our goodbyes making my way finally to Arianas dressing room.

I was in the front of it taking my last deep breath before talking to her, pulling her in the longest hug and kiss.

I didn't knocked and opened the door. I shouldn't have opened it. I shouldn't have opened oh my god.

„You like it hm?" the guy on top of her said.
„Ohh—yeah" Ariana moaned still not realizing that I was here.

He was in boxers and Ariana just in her bra and panties letting him kiss her neck down to her chest.

I pressed the bouquet of roses in my hand together, biting my bottom lip and holding back my tears.

„I want you" she moaned another time and that's when I finally decided to speak.

„Surprise Ariana" I mumbled monotone.

Her eyes shot open widely and Ricky got off of her.

„J-Jordyn it's n-"
„Yeah Not what it's looking like? Have fun Ariana" I yelled and wiped the tears out my face.

„Jordyn wait" she muttered as she put on a wardrobe running after me.

I arrived to the car which meant to be for us tonight and opened it.

„Wait Jordyn please let me"
„Shut the fuck up!" I yelled and threw the bouquet to the ground.

„Bab-"
„Don't you dare calling me like that! I'm done ariana! We're done! I don't wanna hear anything from you anymore! Fuck you! Be happy!" I cried out and I saw tears rolling down from her cheek.

„Jordyn please hear me out!" she yelled back letting herself on the ground.

„Don't ever think about me! Forget me! We're done forever Ariana!" I uttered and threw the little box with the ring to her.

„Fuck you"

With these words I sat in the car. She was still on the ground breaking down.

I cared. But not longer! I have to forget her! Forever!

...

:)