chapter 29

*three days later*

Jordyn

We entered our house were I lay down on the couch. I didn't feel that comfortable in years. The hospital bed was like a rock.

„You were laying all time in hospital, get your ass up and let's go into the mall" Ariana yelled before placing my bag on the floor.
„I'm a little bit tired" She looked at me mad and I smiled closing my eyes.

Suddenly I felt her ‚heavy' body on mine.

„If we don't go I'ma let you choke here" she uttered and pecked my lips.
„You wanna go get some food don't you?" She just gave me a mad gaze before opening the door.
„Greedy one" I whispered to myself but loud enough for her to hear it.

She started the motor and we took off to the hall where this cool new restaurant was.

We ordered some pasta and ate there, talking about her tour. The tour should start in 3 weeks and she already was very nervous about it.

„You gonna come with you don't you?" she questioned.
„Of course I will" I responded placing my hand on hers.

We continued eating before she took my hand again and faced.

„Do you think we're gonna get marry?" she questioned.
„Of course we will. Then we're gonna have some kids and get old"

-

„I wanna get some food baby" Ariana spoke lifting her head did up from my chest.
„Greedy" She hit my arm playfully before I got up and made myself ready.

We took off to a vegan restaurant where we ate some pasta.

Suddenly I recognized a face I didn't wanna see again.

„Hey Jordyn"

I clenched my jaw hearing her voice again. It made me feel dirty.

„Brianna" I responded ashamed.
„How are you doing? You looking good." she said and I tried to stay calm.
„I'm good Brianna and you?"
„I'm fine how is your love life huh?" she questioned ignoring Ariana.

I saw that Ariana was fucking aggressiv as she took my hand and turned around her head to face Brianna.

„As you see very good" she snapped at her.
„You're Ariana G-Grande" she stuttered.
„Who are you?" Ariana asked and I didn't know how this was going to end.
„I'm Brianna—her ex girlfriend"

In this second Ariana looked at me and then again at her.

„Is there any reason why you're talking to my girl?" Brianna slightly nodded not facing Ariana.

Fuck she was so sexy when she was jealous.

„Then tell me" Ariana said crossing her arms.
„I-I wa-wanna tell her alone"
„I'm sorry honey but I don't like that idea. You can tell me, anyways if you tell her she's gonna tell me." Ariana uttered with a slight angry jealously smirk.

„Pl-please Ariana I just wanna tell her something it's important" Ariana shook her head again.

„Don't ever think of that. Honey, look I'm a really lovely person you know? But if someone wants something from my girl, I'm a beast." she threatened before giving her a smile.

I know maybe the moment was not the best but she made me fucking wet after these hospital days.

„Now bye, I hope I'ma never see you again" My girlfriend waved and turned her head to me.

After Brianna ran away from Ariana we were still sitting in the restaurant. The whole time I could feel the tension from Ariana. Her jaw was clenched. Her eyebrows furrowed. Her carotid artery pulsing fast.

„You were hot" I mumbled trying to calm her down.
„Why didn't you tell me about her?"
„Ariana she's my past why should I tell you about her? I'm with you." I said and she looked mad at me.

„Tell me about her. Who is she? How do you know her?"
I let out a deep breath before taking her hand in mine.

„She went in the same class as I. She was my first-girlfriend since I came out. And our relationship lasted for 2 months okay? And I was fucking 17teen Ariana. Now I'm 25."
„Did you guys had sex?" she questioned and I furrowed my eyebrows.
„We didn't" I responded immediately.

„Actually you were my first time with a woman" I added. Her gaze calmed down as she heard that.

„Why didn't you tell me that? I didn't know that you never had sex with a woman before"
„Maybe you would think I'm a ‚amateur' or I don't know what. I felt I'm not supposed to tell you. But now you know. And don't be upset about her. I broke up with her. She cheated on me and that's the past. I'm with you." I replied caressing her cheek.

„And I'm fucking happy with you"

She smiled placing a kiss on my hand.

-

„I wanna drive you crazy" I said while pushing her on the bed in our room.
„Actually you do it right now"

I smiled before climbing on top of her and kissing her neck.

Suddenly she turned us around so she was on top.

„I'm not bottom baby" I uttered and she just smiled.
„Let me show you my love for you. These hospital days were hard. Enjoy this." she said and took off my top.

She placed soft kisses over my chest pulling the bra stripes to side.

„I want you to come for me" she mumbled and smashed her lips on mine before I could answer.

She threw my bra anywhere afterwards sucking on my nipples. I moaned pushing her head down to the spot I wanted her the most.

„I need you right there"I breathed out.
„I think I can help you here"

She pulled of my jeans and slip at the same time.

No time wasted, her tongue was inside my wet pussy. I felt her tongue caressing my clit causing me to moan loudly in pleasure.

„F-Fuck yes baby"
„I love you inside of me" I added as she pushed two fingers in.

...

So guys I know I should have update sooner. Tonight there's gonna be another update. If you have any ideas for the Story just write into the comments. I'm about to write a new story this is gonna be a straight one again :)

Hope you liked this chapter anyways