chapter 32

Ariana

I was awake a few hours ago making breakfast for my girlfriend whom seemed to be still asleep. Afterwards I need to go into the studio talking to scooter about my tour. Jordyn anyways needed to go to work so we'll see each other in the evening again.

„Breakfast is ready babe" I yelled out from the kitchen.

She got up which I noticed as I heard tiny steps coming closer to the kitchen.

„Morning sleepy head" I said afterwards pecking her lips.
„Morning, why are you even awake?" I smiled because she knew me too well.
„I need to go to the studio because of the tour you know?" I explained while eating the pancakes I made.

Afterwards both of us went into the bathroom.

„I'm gonna take a shower" she shouted and I nodded smiling.

She took off her clothes and I couldn't but staring at her perfect curved body.

„Grande? You're drawling" she uttered making me smirk at her. I couldn't anyways keep my eyes off as she tried to unhook her bra.

„Let me help you babe" I walked over to her slowly placing soft kisses over her shoulder unhooking her bra.

She turned around facing me pulling her bra stripes down and finally letting it down falling onto the floor.

„Let me show you my love baby" I mumbled against her hot skin.

She smashed my lips on mine pressing me against the wall. Then she forced my hands above my head having full control over my body and me.

I loved her dominance more thank anything else I'm the world. She took of my shirt and my short shorts leaving me in nothing but my panties.

Both of us kicked off our underwear before staggering into the shower.

-

„I'ma see you tonight baby" I said before pecking her lips.
„Take care of you babe" she responded.

„I love you babe"
„I love you too" I said before pecking her lips a last time.

I got out and told my driver to drive me to the studio.

She was the only thing on my mind. I didn't know what to do without her.

I arrived the studio in a few minutes where scooter was already waiting for me.

„So what's about" I asked.
„It's about the whole tour thing. Who do you want to take with you? It's gonna be a world tour so we will be a long time away from home Ariana" he explained.

„I know exactly whom. Jordyn, mum, Frankie, Courtney, Victoria, Tiley and Billie" I uttered and he nodded.

„The first stop is gonna be Albany, then Boston and so on. Afterwards Europe but we're gonna talk about it when it's time" I nodded taking a sip of my water.

„The tour is gonna start in a week so you have to practice some vocals, trying on some outfits, you know—like always"
„I know" I responded with a smile.
„And you're gonna have a new dancer. Since Mao is injured we have to get another one. Her name is Brianna Paxton."

Brianna Paxton? What a name.

„When am I gonna meet her?" I questioned.
„Tomorrow we're gonna practice for the first time in the venue. At 2 pm okay?" I nodded and smiled.

Afterwards we talked about anything else.

Suddenly my phone rang answering it immediately.

„Ari" Courtney screamed on the other line.
„Court-Knee" I responded with the same energy she did.
„How are you? Where are you?"
„I'm with scooter in the studio talking about tour. Where are you?" I asked curiously.
„I'm still at home. Just thought we could get dinner together. We didn't do something in years." She said and she was right. I really love Jordyn but Courtney was my best friend and I couldn't just let her down.
„Dinner sounds great" I responded and she chuckled.
„I'ma pick you up from the studio at 9" she uttered before she hung up.

Looking outside the window seeing that it was a little bit darker than usual making me realize that it was 8 pm.

iMessage

After I texted my girlfriend, I stood up and made myself ready applying some lipgloss on my lips

-

Jordyn

I just got home from work letting myself falling onto the couch. I was really exhausted. We talked about some generally stuff like buying a new place to build some new stuff.

I took off my clothes throwing them into the laundry basket.

After a long bath, I took my phone looking if Ariana texted me but she didn't. It was 2 am by now so I was quit worried about her.

I immediately pressed on the call button trying to reach her but she didn't answer my calls.

I pressed on Courtney's contact name. It rang a few times but then I heard her voice. A breath left my lungs.

„Courtney? Where are you guys?"
„J-Jordyn what's up ma bro?" she questioned. I furrowed my eyebrows realizing that she was drunk.
„Where are you?" I questioned another time.
„Relax, we're in this -uhm club. Just drinking some w-water."
„Is Ariana okay?"
„Oh yeah she's dancing. She never had so much fun than now." She uttered.
„Can I talk to her?"
„Sureee"  I heard Courtney screaming her name before I heard the voice of my girlfriend on the phone.
„Babe what's up?" she asked and I laughed sarcastically.
„What are you doing?"
„Just some d-dancing. I'm coming home n-now. I love you" she uttered and hung up.

Okay. Wow. So yeah.

After a hour the front door opened seeing Ariana staggering around with a bottle of champagne.

„I'm home h-ho" she stuttered before she puked on the floor.

„Come on I'ma bring you to the bed"
I said taking the to the bedroom.
„We're gonna talk about this" I said before deciding to leave the bedroom.

I went downstairs to the couch watching some shows. I felt somehow betrayed. I mean I love Courtney like a sister but they told me they're just getting dinner. She didn't took off when I called her—what did she do there?

...

Yeah so I have really a couple of ideas for this book:) I hope you liked this chap❤️