chapter 27

Ariana

Suddenly her eyes opened slowly. The light forced her to closed them as quick as it was possible.

„B-baby?" I questioned but she didn't answer back.

Then after a few seconds her eyes shut wide open and met mine. I pulled her into a hug letting out a few tears.

„I fucking waited, I waited for you and I will always wait"

When we pulled out she looked at me.

„How are you feeling baby?" I questioned.
„I-I'm good—what happened?"
„Look baby—don't be scared. I'm here with you and I'll always be" I mumbled when the door opened.

The doctor came in and smiled at us.

„Mrs. Davis, you're awake" he said.

Jordyn gave him an awkward look.

„How do you feel?"
„I'm good" she responded.
„We placed a few stents between your artery so you're okay now. Your heart will recover soon, the next operation will be in 3 months"

„Wait, what? My h-heart?"
„You have a heart problem Mrs. Davis. We didn't know how and why but we did a lot to save you." the doctor said placing his hand on her shoulder.

„Baby don't be scared" My hand took her hand and interlocked it as she gave me a confused gaze.

„What will change?" she questioned again.
„Nothing big Mrs. Davis. You're gonna get more exhausted when you do sports. Alcohol and cigarettes are also a big No-Go."

„But why do I have this shit?" she questioned squeezing our hands together.
„We don't know Mrs. Davis. There can be so many reasons. The point is, we made a good surgery. There's no need to worry" the doc explained.

They continued talking a few minutes when he went out again.

I sat down the best next to my girlfriend. Our hands were still interlocked so our eyes met fast.

„Don't be scared" I mumbled.
„I'm sorry for acting like a few minutes before—I'm scared I don't know anything about it. Or what will change—"

...

It's just a fill-garbage- chapter. I know it's really really short but I'm gonna post these days a better one ❤️

Love to: of course follow and read the book of softiebutera ❤️❤️