chapter 2

Jordyn

I staggered into my bedroom feeling my head aches. I just dropped myself onto the bed and tried to sleep which didn't work so well. After 20 minutes of rolling around, I decided to make myself some hot chocolate. The first thing why couldn't sleep was because I met Ariana fucking Grande. And if it's not enough she brought me home. And the second thing was I had so headache I literally could die. I took pill and drank it with my hot chocolate as I walked again into my bedroom. I took my phone scrolling trough Instagram and checking new things. Then I felt my eyelids so fucking heavy that I couldn't look anymore, I felt asleep at this point.

-

„Wake up piece of shit" I heard an annoying voice in the near of me. As I opened my eyes, I saw Chanel standing in the front of me. May she leave? Uhm please?
„What do you want? I'm so fucking tired!"
„Come on we don't have so much time you have to go to work in like 2 hours and you're still laying around" she said and pulled me my blanket off of me. Wait. What? 2 hours? I have to make myself ready.
„Fuck I need to get up" I mumbled and walked into the bathroom.
„Actually why the fuck are you here Chey?"
„Uhh—I told you I'm gonna visit you today and we need to talk about this nice beach party we planned you know?" she added as I brushed my teeth. She wanted to do a beach party because a friend of me and her was finishing her collage and she comes home in a few days.
„So do you prepared everything?"
„Not with everything but you know, almost. I need some decoration stuff. The food is ordered and the alcohol are we gonna buy." she laughed as she looked at me how I rushed.
„Anyways, I need to go I just wanna ask you if you could buy some Ballons tomorrow or something. Generally decoration stuff. I need to be at be beach tomorrow." I nodded as I led her to the door. We hugged and she went home. I don't know why but she has a key to my apartment because I slept the whole time and I don't hear her knocking or ringing.

After a quick shower I saw the time. It was 5:53 and I was still at home. I put on some clothes and took my bag before running to my car. I was praying to be there at the right time. My boss was suck a dickhead. Little asshole. I stepped into the shop and put on my uniform before I walked out and began to work.

It was right now 12:00 am. Like yesterday I was the only one who was working. I looked up to the phone seeing her again. Ariana. Our gazes met and both of us blushed. Okay don't act like you're falling for her. She's a star. And I'm just a piece of shit so yeah.

„Hey—what can I give you?" I asked politely. She looked at me with a worried but small slight. This time her bodyguards weren't with her so we were completely alone.
„Uhm I want the same as yesterday" she said and I remembered immediately her order. I started to mix the lemon tea and put out a cookie.
„How do you feel?" she asked me out of sudden before she gave me the money.
„I'm okay thank you. I had headache yesterday you know—I'm fine though. How bout you?"
She sighed before she started to speaking.
„Well I kind of need to calm myself down. I can't handle this whole situation right now. My manager wants me to practice the whole day but I cant though. I need my break for a little. That's why I came here. Actually I have a question"
„Go for it" I said and looked at her waiting for it.
„Are a lot of people coming at this time?" I shook my head.
„Actually no, sometime maybe two or three guests. But that's all."
„May I stay here? I really need a break of today" I immediately nodded and smiled at her.

„I wanna get to know you Jordyn" she said out of all sudden. I blushed and she noticed it.
„You're really kind of interesting."
„So if that's what you want we can do that" I responded before we walked to the table.
„I wanna know about your life, how is it? I mean, around you aren't 100 paparazzis" she asked and I smiled.
„What do you wanna know exactly?"
„Why are you working in a Starbucks shop? And how old you are. Are you 100% American? Just about your life a bit you know?" she replied.
„I'm working here just by side. I finished my collage and I'm searching for a place to work as a secretary. Uhm—I'm 25 years old. No I'm not 100% American. My mother is from Italy so I really love pizza and pasta. I can be fucking annoying when I'm hungry. Starbucks drinks are my whole life. I need coffee to survive the day. I could sleep a whole day whiteout waking up." She laughed at my answers and I blushed again. Stop it just stop it.
„You're really interesting."
Yeah you have to say that huh? I mean she has the most beautiful voice I've ever heard. She's perfect inside and outside.
„You have to say that huh? Shell I sing a song? I haven't got any talent believe me. Sleeping and eating are my talents." Both of us started to laugh. Wow. Okay. This was so fucking cute.

„Have you got a boyfriend?" she asked then I don't know how to put it into words.
„Well—I'm not into guys you know. My last relationship with a guy was when I was 16 and that was, bah. I could puke when I think about him."
„So you're lesbian?" she questioned and now I felt anxious.
„Y-you can say that. Yeah I am" I stuttered and she smiled.
„Don't worry I don't judge people. You're really lovely Jordyn. I mean you don't ask me about my fucking music life and so on. It's really hard to live like that. Every time these paparazzis, the media who lies about something. I really love my fans you know like they're my world, but I the media is such an asshole sometimes" she explained and I gave my whole attention to her. I nodded and I could imagine how it was to be famous.
„I'm not a stalker don't take me wrong, but I think you handle things good."
She gave me light smile and I felt butterflies in my stomach. But why? She was in a relationship. And she's not into girls.
„I really enjoy these talks Jordyn. Really you kind of understand me." she mumbled.

„I wanna know a bit too. I just know you from social media, but I don't know how you life was. I mean you needn't to tell me, just if you want to."
„My parents divorced when I was 8 years old. It was really a hard time for me. I have a step-brother his name is Frankie. I have a best friend whom I know since her birth. Her name's Courtney. I think that's all. The music is a big part in my life and I love it to write songs and to sing." She looked a bit sad after she said with her parents.
„I lost my dad. I was 15 when he died. Actually I'm not that sad. He slapped my mother. He was just drinking and doing drugs. One day he died because of it." I felt her hand on my forearm and again I felt these butterflies in my stomach.

After we talked a little bit she had to leave because she had to get some sleep. I was really enjoying her presence but I could never imagine talking to her like that. Our ways separated as we went to our cars.

„Jordyn wait" she called and I immediately looked at her as she ran over to me.
„Can-Çan I gwt you number please?" she asked and i was like frozen. Okay relax.
„S-sure" stuttered back as she gave me her phone. I tipped in my number and then we drove away.

—————

A/N: I really hope you're enjoying this story. ☁️💗