chapter 30

Ariana

The next morning I woke up next to an empty bedside. I looked around seeing nothing but clothes all over the room. It reminded me immediately on yesterday.

I stood up putting on my slip and a big hoodie from Jordyn.

I walked towards the kitchen seeing Jordyn walking forth and back. The smell of pancakes filled my nostrils.

„Good morning babe" I said hugging her from behind.
„Good morning love" she responded turning around.

My hands were behind her neck looking deep into her eyes. Even though her hair was a mess, she looked gorgeous.

The only thing she whore, was a bathrobe in which she looked so fucking sexy.

„You're drawling" she muttered pulling me out of my thoughts.
„Shut up and kiss me" I responded.

She smashed her lips on mine, both of us closing our eyes. Her tongue entranced my mouth. I moaned into the kiss as she squeezed my ass firmly. Her lips made their way on my neck leaving wet marks.

„F-Fuck me" I moaned and she smiled.
„Hmm shell I?" she teased and I let out another moan.
„Please baby" I whined as she took off my shirt.

I hadn't got a bra on, so her hands made their way to my boobs which she firmly squeezed.

„Mmm—you drive me crazy babygirl" she uttered and I breathed out as she pressed me against the wall.

„Do you want me?" she questioned and I nodded.
„Say it"
„I want you baby" I replied and bit my bottom lip.

I loved her dominance. It was so fucking hot when she was acting like that.

„Where do you want me the most babygirl?" she kept asking.
„T-There" I stuttered pushing her head down to my slip.

„What do you want me to do?"
„I want you to eat me o-" and before I could finish the sentence I felt her tongue inside my wet pussy.

-

Jordyn

When I woke up it was 3 pm. I looked around realizing I was in the living room on the floor my robe and my slip. Then I looked to my right seeing Ariana still sleeping.

A wide smile made its way on my face remembering what happened.

I stood up and cleaned the house a bit. Afterwards I ate something and went to take a shower.

Ariana was the whole time sleeping and I didn't wanna wake her. After making me ready I sat onto the couch next to my still naked girlfriend covered in sheets.

I turned on catfish for like another hour.

„What time is it?" I heard the most beautiful voice saying turning my head in her direction.
„It's 5 pm. You sleep well?" I questioned with a smile.

„W-What? 5? Fuck" she mumbled and I started laughing.
„Was that too much for you huh?" I questioned and she laughed.
„Never baby, don't worry I can't have enough from that" she replied with a smirk pulling me into a kiss.

She stood up and went to take a shower while I still watched catfish.

Suddenly the doorbell rang and I opened the door.

„Billie? What happened" I asked seeing Billie crying in the front of me. I led her in sitting on the couch.

„What happened?" I questioned rubbing her back.
„I-I didn't know where else should I go. I thought immediately on you—Jordyn something happened" she uttered and I could feel her anxiety.

„Tell me" I said before she took a deep breath in.
„It's not easy. I don't know what to do anymore" she replied her sobs getting louder.

„Hey don't worry I'm not gonna judge you" I simply answered.

„Jordyn I'm pregnant"

„W-What" was the only words which left my throat.

Billie was somebody like a sister to me. She was there when nobody was and now she's becoming a mum?

„Y-You're not kidding r-right?"
„I'm not—" she responded and I breathed out.

There were a few minutes of silence before I decided to break it.

„How?"

„What do you mean ‚how'? You don't know how to make kids?" she asked and I shook my head.

„I mean how do you know, did you make a test? Did you tell Tiley?" I questioned.
„I made a test—it was positive. And I didn't tell him. I'm so afraid. Maybe he's gonna leave me and actually I don't know if I want this child Jordyn. I'm twenty years old—I'm young"

She started crying louder as I took her into a firmly hug. She cried on my shoulder for a few minutes before we pulled away.

„Babe I finished" I heard my girlfriend's voice from upstairs.

„I should go—" Billie mumbled and I shook my head.
„Ariana likes you too Billie—you can tell her whatever you want. You can stay here tonight okay?"

She looked at me before shaking her head.

„I anyways need to go home—but thank you. I'm sorry for the interruption."
„Don't say that" I replied and hugged her another before guiding her to the front door.

-

„Baby?" Ariana questioned during the movie.
„Yeah?"
„You know my tour starts in like a week—are you going to come with me?"

„Of course I will, where else should I be?" I said hitting her arm playfully.

„I'm so fucking happy to call you mine" she mumbled as I smiled at her kissing her head.
„My baby"

-

...

So I don't know:) I really don't have any ideas anymore but I don't want to end this book like every other of mine. I'm gonna try to continue

[softiebutera ❤️