chapter 38

Jordyn

I said goodbye to Courtney hugging her before I made my way to a little coffee shop. I was about to meet my old friend Sena. She was in my parallel class when I went to collage. I got to know her when I started playing volleyball so we were in the same team.

When I arrived I looked around searching for my old friend.

„Jordyn" I heard someone yelling and as I turned around I saw Sena in the front of me.
„Oh my god Sena" I yelled back and we hugged for like a couple of minutes.

„You look so damn good girl what's up?" she asked me and laughed.
„You look good either and I'm good and you? It's like we didn't see each other 1000 years." I said and laughed.

„Gosh yes, I'm fine too, what are you doing in Boca?"
„Ariana has a tour so here's the next stop and yeah" I explained looking at her. I really missed this fucking dumb girl. We had so much fun when we were younger and still she's the trash queen.

„You know Ariana fucking Grande? Bitch did you become famous without letting knowing me?" I shook my head and we started laughing.
„She's actually my ex" I declared seeing her eyes wide opened.

„Okay I really missed things"
„No, no really everything's fine now, we're good friends that's why I decided to stay on tour with her" I told her as we walked over to the shop sitting down.

-

We spoke for like two hours about life and everything. She worked in a big company, she wasn't married what I didn't expect. She was pretty and yeah she was she. Weird but in a good way.

She told me she had a couple of one night stands and she fucked with the whole city but I don't care. If you know her, you will see that she's a good soul.

My phone rang interrupting us.

„Excuse me for a sec" she nodded.

„Yeah?" I muttered because I had food in my mouth.
„Jordyn where the fuck are you, the show started. We're making a quick break. You promised me you'll be here" Ariana said and I remembered. Fuck.
„I'm sorry I'll be there in a second. I'm so sorry"
„Don't take so long please" she spoke before hanging up.

„What's about" Sena asked and I just shook my head smiling.
„Ariana called me I totally forgot about it. She's performing right now and I promised I'll be there"

„Oh, that's pity" she uttered but smiling at me.
„You can come with me" I offered and she nodded happily.

I paid and we made our way to the venue.

When we got into the backstage, I still could hear Ariana singing outside. The show will least 1 hour so I'm not that late.

„You want something to drink?"
„A water please"

I took a bottle out the fridge throwing it in her direction.

„Thanks" she said and I smiled.

At the same time, Brian and Scott came in facing me and Sena.

„Hey Jor, how are ya" Scott questioned.
„Fine and you guys?"

Both of them nodded, their head moved to Sena looking at her.

„Who's she?"
„This is an old friend, her name's Sena. I hope there's no problem that she's here" I explained and both of them shook their head.