"Yeah I just don't want to wake you during the night"

"We have an 11-month-old we're used to it and it's probably the best place for you somewhere someone gets you. Jay and I are going away for 4 days while Noah goes to Erin's so don't worry about it" I smiled sitting back on the chair so Lucy could do my make up.

"What the hell?" Erin said quickly getting up and hugging Mouse

"Meet my surprise for Jay" I joked as I moved so Sylvie could get her make up done. I sat on the couch. We talked for a while until everyone's hair and makeup were done.

"Mouse that room there is the guest room we're gonna head up and get changed" I smiled as we walked upstairs. I grabbed my dress from the wardrobe and took it out of the dress bag. I held it up with a giant smile on my face. I pulled my gown and leggings off before pulling my dress on. Dani and Erin tied the back as the rest of the girls put their dresses on. I pulled on my something blue which was the garter. My something old was the name from my turnout jacket stitched to the inside of my dress. Sylvie handed me the something new which was a firefighter necklace which she helped me put on. The something borrowed was Jay's mom's earrings.

"Hey we'll leave you to read the letter" Kim handed me the letter Jay wrote to me

"Dear Katrina,

I cherish Chicago, where we first met. The moment I clapped eyes on you, I knew you were going to be a crazy fiancé. Recently, I have begun to regard you as much more than just a crazy fiancé.

My feelings for you intensified when I saw you holding our son in your arms

You have eyes like diamonds. When I look at you, I just want to stare into your eyes and kiss you

You're so special with your passionate ways. The way you handle your crazy son shows great kindness and perfection.

I know that to you I'm just a disruptive soldier but I think after today we can make it better.

I'll see you soon Katrina!

I love you
Jay x'

I felt the tears in my eyes so I fanned them away before they ruined my make up.

Jay's P.O.V.

'Dear Jay,
I love you with all my heart and this day is gonna be the best day of my life right behind Noah being born cause that will always be number one to me.
Through the time we've been together you've always been there for me and I don't know what I would ever do without you.
The past year or so has been an adventure and we've finally reached the end of this one but were about to start our new adventure as Mrs and Mr Halstead. Every time I see you my heart grows even more and seeing you with our son makes my heart grow more.
I fell in love with you that night at Molly's when I asked you to stay the night and I am so thankful I came to the district to see Erin when I did because I honestly do not know what I would have done without you.
All though we fight we always find a way back to each other. I know we've talked about having another kid but I think now would be a perfect time if you would want another kid this soon.

I have a surprise for you today and I hope you like it.

I love you more than I can say
Future Mrs Halstead'

Adam and Kelly walked into the room with Will behind them as I wiped away the tears "You ok their man?" Adam asked and I nodded

Katrina's P.O.V.

The girls walked back into the bedroom "Come on we have 15 minutes until the fire truck is here" Erin exclaimed as Dani handed me Aroua. Kim put my heels on as Erin put my engagement ring on my right hand. I handed Aroua back to Dani as I stood up. Sylvie and Natalie helped put the vail on. I smiled at my maid of honours and bridesmaids.