Final Person

I got to sleep all night except when I had to get up to pee. It was nice being able to sleep on shift without the bells going. I got up at 6 am when I normally get up and saw Severide's light on. I knocked on his door and he opened it "Hey Kat" "Hey Severide" "Can't sleep?" "I'm always up at this time" "Come in" I walked in and sat on his bed while he sat on his chair. "I'm still sorry about not telling you" "Kat it's ok" "Kelly it's not your like a brother to me, a really annoying probably overprotective brother"  he sat next to me on the bed and put is hand on my stomach "You won't feel anything yet" He smiled. Dani opened the door and walked in, Severide moved his hand as fast as he could "Kelly you can touch her stomach" he grinned "I will leave you two alone" I went back to my bed and grabbed my phone and looked at the message from Jay "Don't forget your anti-sickness pill x"  I smiled and walked through to the locker room. 

I opened my locker and grabbed my anti-sickness pill as well as vitamins and took them "Kat" I turned round to see Cruz standing there "Do you always scare pregnant people?" "I'm sorry I wanted to ask you something" "Go ahead" "What do you think Chloe would say if I was to propose to her" "Joe..." I felt tears in my eyes "Don't you dare cry" "I think she would say yes" He walked up and hugged me " Thank you so much" he walked away. I packed my bag so all I had to do was get changed. "Morning Babe can you bring me the grey vest and leather jacket so we can tell your brother without me looking like a tramp"  "Of course what about using Coco to tell him"  "I love that idea so both our siblings found out the same way" "yeah, I'll see you soon" Sylvie walked in and I had tears in my eyes "Don't you dare" I walked away into the common room and sat down.

Mills was cooking today but I didn't want anything to eat becasue I would be sick. I felt sick just smelling the bacon and eggs cooking. I walked to the bathroom and ended up being sick everyone already knew so I didn't have to hide it. Dani walked in and grabbed my hair "Don't say thanks" I laughed. I finally stopped throwing up and sat on the floor Dani crouched down "no one has asked you so I will, how far along are you" "around 6 weeks but we can't be sure until we see an OB" "Well congrats again" Severide walked in "everything ok my two favourite people are sitting on the floor and one looks like they are about to cry" "Just morning sickness" he kissed Dani's forehead. "Well I want to go see my boyfriend and dog" I stood up and splashed my face then walked out.

I walked along to the apparatus floor and Jay was standing with Coco outside next to the car. I walked down and Coco jumped on me "Hello your so big, yes you are" I said in a baby voice picking Coco up. I stood up and kissed Jay he kissed me and then I grabbed his hand "I'll grab your clothes" "Thanks I grabbed Coco's lead and walked up to the common room with her "and whos this" Herrmann said "and look at her little outfit" he picked her up and I took her leash off "This is Coco she is a Border Collie and she is 13 weeks old" Coco started licking his face just as Casey walked in he took a look at Coco and went straight for the coffee. "I'll pick you up we just got a case" He kissed me and handed me my clothes. Sylvie walked in "Coco, coco" Coco jumped out of Herrmann's arms and ran to Sylvie "I've been replaced" I laughed and went to get changed while Coco was with Sylvie. 

I got changed and went to the common room with my bag I grabbed Coco and put her on the lead and took her outside and waited for Jay "Why don't I take you to med" Sylvie said "What how did you know" "I heard you typing your messages out loud, you're going to tell Will" "I can't we have Coco" "You only have one chance to do it" "ok fine" I put Coco into the back of Sylvie's car and got in. I phoned Jay "Hey babe" "Hey baby" "I'll be there in 15" "meet me at med Sylvie is giving me a ride" "Ok I will leave now" "Love you" "Love you too"

We arrived at med and Jay was waiting "Thanks Sylvie" I grabbed Coco and my bag out of the car and walked up to Jay I kissed him and he kissed me again. He grabbed my bag and carried it for me while I carried Coco "Maggie won't let you in with Coco I'll go get him" Jay kissed me and walked inside to get Jay. Jay walked out with Will and he looked shocked to see me. I let Coco down and she ran to Will and straight passed Jay. Will bent down and picked her up in his red scrubs. "I knew something was wrong" I laughed "Jay never wants to see me" he walked up to Jay and hugged him. I got off the wall I was sitting on and walked up to them. Will hugged me "I'm keeping the dog but congrats" "Oi Will I want my dog back" he turned back around and gave me Coco. I put her on the lead "Pass the car keys I'm tired" He handed me the car keys. I put Coco in the back and Jay still had my bag I got in the front of the car and watched them talk. Will handed Jay a red box. "Could it be, No he wouldn't do it while I was there" There were so many thoughts going through my head. Jay opened the back door and put my bag in he then got into the front of the car and started driving home "How about we drop my bag and Coco off and we go straight to Molly's" "Why not" we got home and Jay took my bag and Coco and put them in the house and came out to the car and started driving to Molly's to save my legs.

We got out of the car and walked into Molly's "THERE THEY ARE" Herrmann shouted as we walked in. Everyone started cheering and walking up to us. Otis even came up to us on his crutches. I walked up to Dani "Dani can I talk to you for a minute" "Sure" "I'll grab Sylvie and meet you outside" I walked up to Sylvie "Hey can I talk to you for a minute" Sylvie grabbed her jacket and followed me I walked outside "I'm going to get Erin she might be able to help" I walked in and went to the CPD part and stood behind Erin "Erin" She jumped "I thought you were a detective" "I can still jump" "Can I borrow you for a second outside" "sure" she got up and walked outside.

 "So why did you drag us into the cold air?" "It was too warm for me in there" they all shook their heads "Anyway we went to tell Will today and I went back to the car and Jay was still talking to him and I saw Will hand, Jay, a ring box" "As in an engagement ring box" "I don't know but if it is I don't want him to ask me because I'm pregnant" Erin looked at me "I heard him on the phone to someone asking if the table was booked" I didn't feel right I got light-headed and almost fell to the floor. I managed to get a seat on the step before I did fall "I'll get Jay" Dani ran in to get Jay.

Sylvie grabbed my arm and felt my pulse then Jay came out with his jacket and put it around me. I knocked it off "I'm fine trust me" "If you were fine you wouldn't have almost fainted" "No hospit-"