"You're...an Oni?" Garmadon asked, looking at me. "You don't look like one."
"Yeah because this isn't my true form." I replied before my eyes misted over.

Once I had finished transforming into my Oni state, I saw that I was a little taller than him, and he looked scared.
"It's okay." I said, my voice sounding more demonic. "I'll go easy on you."

We went to either side of the small courtyard as the goons scurried out from the area before Garmadon let out a cry and ran towards me with his hands surrounded in destructive energy.

I summoned a scythe and used it to knock him away into the wall, leaning on it as he picked himself up of the ground.

"Wow, I thought that would've been harder." I taunted, seeing him growl and run towards me again.

He threw attacks of destructive energy towards me and I avoided them a couple did hit me but they did nothing.

I glanced at Harumi, who seemed to be looking at Garmadon, before I felt my feet leave the ground.

I tried to get up off the ground but his four arms had me pinned down, I pushed my feet into his stomach and threw him to the side as I got up.

He growled as he picked himself up and ran towards me with nothing but his fists.

I grabbed two of his fists in mine and it became a standoff, seeing who would break first.

He growled again, but it was becoming louder and louder as an aura of dark purple started to grow around him.

Slowly I could felt his strength increasing, feeling my arms and myself being pushed back.

There was a burst of energy as Garmadon let out a cry, that threw me back into the wall.

I heard something crack as I fell to the ground with a groan, hearing footsteps walking over to me.

I looked up to see Garmadon standing above me, his red eyes glowing and one of his hands encased in destructive energy.

"You win." I said, not getting up off the ground. "Even though I was going easy on you, you win."

I slowly went back into my Shifter guise as Harumi went of to Garmadon and I got up off the ground.

"You know there is so much more for you to unlock." I heard Harumi say to Garmadon. "All those years your father and brother had kept the truth from you. They were afraid of what you've become. The blood of both Oni and Dragon flows through you, you have the power to create and destroy." Harumi explained.

My ears pricked up as I listened in closer to the conversation.

"Tell me, how?" Garmadon asked.
"As Wu had previously taught the ninja, you too could unlock your true potential, a dark potential. But to achieve it you must overcome the one obstacle that has always stood in your way. The one person who has always held you back." Harumi explained.

'Hmmmm, true potential......?' I thought.

"My.....son." Garmadon said.
"Yes. Lloyd."
"Then, bring him to me."
"I won't have to, he will come." Harumi said before looking over to me as I mulled my thoughts over.

'A true potential......does that only apply to people with elemental powers?' I thought before Harumi snapped her fingers in my face.

"Shifter, I want you to see where about the ninja are. Stay in the shadows and report back with how far away they are." She demanded.

I nodded. "Yes, boss."

I stepped into a shadow and found myself in the middle of a desert, making me confused.