Woman

(Y/N POV)

I woke up in Anthony's arms, I guess we fell asleep on the couch after watching movies, I looked to the coffee table to see popcorn bags, and empty jar of Nutella, and candy every where.
I smiled trying to remember everything that happened last night.
I tried getting out of Anthony's arms but everytime I moved he held me tight.
"Are you awake?" I whispered curious if Anthony was purposely holding onto me.
"Mmm." Anthony responded pulling me closed to him.
I sighed still trying to move out.
"Stayyyy." He groaned pulling me back.
"Anthony, I'll make us breakfast." I said trying to convince him
"Mm? What would you be making?
I chuckled trying to think of what I had.
"Uh? Pancakes."
Anthony immediately let me go.
"YES IM FREE!" I cheered running to the kitchen.
"I want pancakes!" He shouted back to me.
"Only if you say please."
"Pleaseeee." Anthony begged
I stayed quiet
"Pretty pleaseeee." Anthony pleaded
I stayed silent not making a noise.
"Y/N!!! Pretty please with some sprinkles on top???" Anthony asked sounding like a little kid, he didn't even get off the couch.
"Okay, only because you asked so nicely." I chuckled pulling out the pancake mix.
Once I started pouring some of the pancake batter onto the pan I felt someone grab me by the waist
"Well finally someone's awake." I teased as I flipped one of the pancakes.
I felt Anthony rest his chin on my shoulder.
"Ohhh I want that one." Anthony pointed to a pancake I just finished making.
I chuckled putting some pancakes on a plate for him.
"Would you like syrup with it?" I asked opening the fridge.
"Yes please!" He smiled as I placed it on the table.
It seemed like he poured a gallon of syrup on the pancakes.
"Your getting your pancakes all soggy." I said sitting next to him.
"I know, I like it that way." He cheered acting like a little kid.
I rolled my eyes and took a bite of my pancakes.
"Thank you Y/N, that was really good." Anthony said kissing my cheek and standing up.
"You didn't even eat the pancakes, you just ate Syrup." I smiled putting the Dishes up.
"Hey, you wanna go on a walk around the park?" Anthony asked me putting his shoes on
I smiled and nodded, sure let me just change.

I went into my bedroom and took out a white tank top that had a red flower design on it and some black leggings.
"Okay let's go." I said.
He held out his hand for me to grab.
I smiled as I grabbed his hand and we walked around the park.
We walked in silence for a while, which I guess wasn't that bad although we could hear people shouting from the streets and people road raging, I did decide to live in New York, so I guess I had to live with it.
Anthony and I didn't let go of each others hands.
"So last night though." Anthony said trying to break the silence.
I smiled "God how many movies did we watch last night?" I asked as we finished walking around the park and started walking around the city heading back to my place.
"I dunno, like 4, but you fell asleep around the third one." Anthony chuckled
"And man did you snore."
"I don't snore!" I blushed in embarrassment hoping I didn't.
"Oh yeah, I could hardly hear the movie over your loud snoring." Anthony teased me as we both started laughing together.
Anthony let go of my hand as we walked back up the steps to my house.
"I should get going now." He smiled embracing me.
"But you don't have a car? I can drive you or walk you back." I said confused.
Anthony shook his head letting go.
"It's fine, I need to walk after eating all those pancakes." He smiled looking into my eyes.
Anthony grabbed me and pulled me into a kiss, he didn't seem to want to let go of the kiss, and neither did I.
After kissing for what seemed like 10 minutes he let go and smiled.
"I'll call you as soon as I get home. I love you Y/N."
He winked walking down the steps.
"I love you too." I said as I watched him walk off.

Word Count: 730
A/N; Sorry this Chapter was kinda short, but I just wanted to say thank you for over 300 reads in less than a week! It really means a lot to me.
The next fan fiction I will be making is Hamilton One shots X Reader.
So send me your requests!
It will be characters and Cast members!