Come Back Home

(7 Months Later)
(Y/N POV)

A lot as happened in the past 7 months, I moved in with Anthony, Daveed isn't jealous of Anthony and I anymore, atleast I think so....

"BABYYYYYYY." Anthony said running up to me on the couch tackling me pushing me down onto the couch.  My head hit the couch arm.
"Ow! Baby!" I shouted trying to push him off of me.
He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer to him.
"Ahhhh." I screamed trying to resist.
"Your screaming in my ear." He chuckled letting me go and setting me right next to him.
I stared at him a laid a pillow on his lap and laid down on the pillow.
He stroked my hair as we stayed in silence until he spoke
"So Ham4Ham is coming up." He said brushing my hair back
"Mhm..." I said closing my eyes
"I talked to Lin and he said we could do a duet together."
"Cool.  What songs did you have in mind?" I asked grabbing the remote turning on the TV
"I don't know, I was thinking Ariana could chose one for us. She has good music taste."
"Oh, okay... sure I haven't talked to Ariana in a while, I'll talk to her about it." I said paying more attention to the TV than him.
"Are you hungry?" He asked getting up and leaving me laying on the couch cushions.
"Yeah I want Chick-fil-A." I said standing up and walking behind him and wrapping my arms around his waist.  He kissed me on my cheek and smiled "Okay. Do you want me to go get it? Or would you like to come with me?" He asked turning around to me and picking me up setting me on the kitchen counter.
"Uhhhh can you go get it?" I asked in my sweet voice.
He chuckled "sure text me your order." He said kissing me on my temple and walked out the door to go to chick-fil-A
Sometimes I don't know what I would do without him.
I walked back to the couch and started to watch TV again.
I texted Anthony my order and scrolled threw Instagram until I got a text from Lin

Linny
It's going to be sad to see you go.

Y/N
What?

Linny
It's going to be sad you leave Hamilton.

Y/N
What do you mean?

Linny
Very funny Y/N,  Anthony told me a few days ago that you guys would be leaving to continue on with your singing career.

I started typing but then stopped, I don't remember telling Anthony about leaving? I then realized

*Flashback 2 Weeks Ago*

I hiccuped wagging my finger at Anthony's face "Yeahhhh I thinkkkkk I wanna leavee HaMmY Ham HammiLton." I said pouring more wine in the wine glass.
"Welllll I'll talk to Linnny Lin Lin and tell him we're done with HaMy ham HammiLton" Anthony said with a creepy smile on his face. He stood up and tried walking to the bedroom but he tripped over air instead and face planted onto the floor.
"Ahhhhh."
I just turned and looked at him laying on the floor I started laughing and pointing at him.

(End Of Flashback)

"OHHHHH shit." I said to myself then responded back to Lin

Y/N
I'll get back to you once I talk to Anthony. It's a long story.

Linny
Okay?

Once I put my phone down I heard the front door clothes
"Anthony?" I asked standing up and getting off the couch to grab the food.
But no one answered
"Anthony?"
I walked to the front door. But I didn't see anyone. As soon as I tried to walk back someone put a bag over my head and picked me up.
"HOLY FUCK!" I shouted trying to punch the person picking me up but I just kept hitting air.
"PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN!" I shouted kicking and trying to resist.
I got put in a car and I started shouting and screaming.
Until the person started playing Anthony's music
"Okay? What they fuck is going on here?" I couldn't take the back off because they tied my arms together.
"Answer MY DAMN QUESTION!" I shouted screaming louder.