Isabella

(Y/N POV)
I woke up to the sound of my alarm I groaned as it felt like I was hit in the face with a hammer. I don't remember a lot from last night except for the kiss.
"Holy shit" I said to myself in shock at own self. Or was that just a dream. I was so confused.
I grabbed my phone and walked to my kitchen, I looked at my phone and saw 3 texts from Anthony and 4 from Daveed.
'It had to be real.' I thought to myself as I set my phone down on the counter not even opening the messages. I started making some coffee, we had a day off today, probably because most of the cast members had hang overs too.
I waited patiently staring at my phone then back at the coffee machine, i don't know what to do. Was the kiss real? And Daveed I hope he's okay.
I grabbed my coffee and phone and sat down on the couch. I stared at my phone sitting on the coffee table. I groaned scared to even touch my phone, I really didn't want to read those messages, especially if the kiss was real.
I have to admit I do like Anthony, he's so good at singing and one of the sweetest guys I've met.
I turned on the tv as I took a sip of my coffee. After a few minutes pass I finally gave in a grabbed my phone, I unlocked my phone and went to messages. I took a deep breath as I clicked on Anthony's contact

'Hey Y/N Can we talk about Last night?'

'Never mind, you were just drunk, sorry I'm just overthinking'

'Just text me when you wake up."

My eyes widened, the kiss was real I had so many things going through my mind I didn't know what to think or what to do. I clicked on Daveeds Contact and read what he wrote as well

'Hey Y/N, Your probably asleep but I just wanted to say I had fun dancing last night'

'Y/N I LOVE YOU!'

'Shit I cant delete messages on IMessage'

'I'm sorry, text me when you wake up I guess.'

My eyes widened, he likes me? I thought we were just friends, I didn't even want to respond to their messages. I sighed and Called Renée

"Hey Y/N what's up?"
"Hey sorry if I wakes you, do you mind coming over?" I asked hoping she could come over
"Uh sure I'll be over in an hour, is everything alright?"
I stayed silent
"It's boy problems isn't it?" She asked with a chuckle
"Okay, I'll be there soon. I'm bringing Jasmine with me."
"You don't have to do tha-"
"Nope! She's coming, okayyy bye Y/N!"
I pressed the hang up button and looked out my giant window that had a view of the city, I sighed hearing cars honk and people shouting.
Classic New York.

(Time skip [1 Hour])

I hear a knock on the door assuming it was Renée. I opened the door to see Anthony instead.
"Oh your not Renée." I said confused
"Yeah last time I checked I'm not a woman." Anthony laughed as he had his hands in his pockets.
"What's up?" I asked pretending to be completely clueless.
"You didn't answer any of my texts so I wanted to check on you and see if your okay. Do you mind if I come in?"
I nodded and opened the door all the way for him to enter.
"So um- do you remember?"
I kept acting clueless
"Remember what?"
Anthony rubbed his neck. Walking to the living room as I followed "Remember Uhh, we went to the bar, you got drunk. I Ugh D-Drove you home, and then we Kissed." Anthony said nervously stuttering.
I chuckled remembering somewhat that stuff
"What?! I kissed you?! I'm so sorry Anthony! That must have been a nightmare!"
Anthony chuckled "Y/N it's fine it was bad at all! I actually kinda liked it." He mumbled that last part under his breath.
"What did you say?" I asked looking back up at him.
"Oh nothing I just said it's okay, you were drunk."
He sat on the couch as I followed sitting next to him.
"Anthony, I remember the kiss, and I liked it too."
Anthony's freckled face blushed a bright red as he looked back up at me and smiled. I smiled back. He grabbed my by my waist and embraced me. It felt really nice. And hugged back and rested my head on his shoulder closing my eyes.

The hug felt to last forever when there was a knock on the door. I didn't want to let go "ughhh I'll be right back." I let go of the hug as I walked up the front door I opened the front door and saw Renée and Jasmine
"Okay! Tell us everything who hurt you?! Jasmine brought chocolate and DVDs!" Renée said pushing me away and walking into my apartment as jasmine followed she gave me a hug and walked in
"Oh shit." Renée noticed Anthony sitting on the couch. "Um- why's here?"
"Renée, Jasmine come here please."
I grabbed both of their hands and dragged them into my room. I told them everything what happened, even the kiss.
They both Squealed like 7 years old.
"But please don't tell anyone else about this. Because I'm really starting like Anthony."
Renée and Jasmine nodded. Jasmine handed me the basket of chocolate.
"You'll be needing these" Jasmine smiled. I grabbed them and smiled.
"Just call us if he breaks your heart. I have a baseball bat in my Trunk, so I can hurt him if needed.
I laughed "That won't be necessary but thank you. I hugged the girls and then they left. It was just me and Anthony alone now.
I walked back to the living room and sat back down on the couch next to him
"I got movies we can watch. If you wanna do that?" I asked looking up at him.
He smiled and nodded "Sure van I pick?" He asked.
I chuckled showing him the DVD's Jasmine brought.
"Ohh that one!" He pointed to the most colorful dvd. I smiled as I put it in the DVD player.
I grabbed us a blanket as I put it over us.
Anthony hesitated but grabbed me by the waist, we cuddled eating chocolate and watching the movie.

Word Count: 1082