Relationship

(Y/N POV)

Renée helped my get into my dress. I turned around and smiled.
"Are you ready for your big show?!" She asked as she grabbed me into a hug not letting go.
"I'm so nervous." I said trying to pull a smile, I was really happy but this was Hamilton, it's different.
"Oh and Anthony! So how did it go with you two?" Renée giggled setting you on the couch as she sat next to you.
I blushed a bright red.  "I didn't really knew he had feelings for me. I mean I kissed him, but I was drunk. But now I realized how much I actually had feelings for  him."  You said just blurting everything else, Renée was like a sister to you so you felt like you could tell her everything.
"Ohhh you guys are going to be such a cute couple!" Renée squealed
I looked up at her "going too?"  You asked confused
"Oh um- I have to go" Renée chuckled running off to hair and makeup.
"WAIT WHAT?! REN!" You shouted, you didn't chase after her, you didn't feel like it.
You sat down looking at your phone. Until there was a knock on the door.
"Come in!" I said not looking up from my phone.
"It's the big night." The man said walking into my dressing room.
I looked up and saw Christopher .
I had a big grin on my face.  Chris and I never really talked, but when we did. I really enjoyed it, he's so comforting, and sweet, he's like a dad to me.
"I know, I don't know how to feel."
"You should feel proud of  yourself,  Y/N"
Chris sat next to you on the couch.
"Look how far you've came now.  Today is your big night, not mine, not the cast, but yours, you get to show everyone how far you have come, what you've succeeded, you are for sure going to take people's breath away. Especially mine."
I didn't have words, all I did was give him a tight hug.
See comforting.
"Thank you Chris." I smiled as he hugged back as well.
"We should get going on stage." He said letting go of the hug and standing up, he held out his hand for me to grab.
I smiled as I put my hand on top of his.
We started walking close to the stage, I could already hear the audience talking and cheering.
I started to get chills. I looked up to Chris and smiled
"Hey, you got this." He smiled letting go of my hand and walking off.
Anthony started to walk up to me, I looked at him then immediately looking away pretending I didn't see him.
"You ready?" He said pulling me closer to him, he had his arm behind my waist holding me.
You blushed as you didn't pull away.
"Honestly I think I am."  You took a deep breath
Anthony already had his hair in a ponytail and his whole outfit on.
"Well, I'll see you on stage!" He said as he started running off on stage to sing right after Leslie.

"The ten dollar founding father without a father."
You heard him sing as you walked off to go find Renée before you went on.  You couldn't find Renée, instead you bumped into Daveed
'Great, just who I wanted to see.' You thought to yourself.
"Oh hey Y/N." Daveed said walking off.

That was weird you would've thought he would've atleast tried and talked to you for a second.

You looked behind to see him running off.  You guess you were kinda hoping for him to say something into you.

You have up trying to look for Renée as you finally went on stage.

You took a deep breath as you walked on singing.
'When he was ten his father split, full of it, debt-ridden
Two years later, see Alex and his mother bed-ridden
Half-dead sittin' in their own sick, the scent thick
' And Alex got better but his mother went quick'

That's all you really had to say right now until you sang with Renée and Jasmine.
You sneakily headed your the stairs to get to the deck.
Once you we're up there you already saw Jasmine.
When Renée was finally up there you all sang
"Me, I loved him."
You could feel Anthony staring at you while you were singing.

Once you finally finished the show you took your bow you were standing in between Daveed and Anthony,  ironically.

"Wait wait wait! Everyone before you go there's a little surprise!" Renée shouted for the audience.
The audience sat back down on their seats and waited
"Anthony, you have the floor." Renée said.
You turned around to Anthony and so did the rest of the cast.

"Y/N, it's been almost a month, and we've gotten to really know eachother, we talk for hours, joke with eachother, hangout with eachother, yesterday was an amazing day, and it got me thinking.... Y/N, would you be my girlfriend?" Anthony asked as he locked eyes with you saying every word.

You put your hands over your mouth and smiled nodding Yes, it was like you were getting proposed to.

The whole audience cheered, and so did the cast. Except for Daveed.
Anthony smiled as he embraced you.
You didn't want to let go of the hug.

Once the curtain finally fell you walked back into your dressing room with Renée and Jasmine, the both singed
"Y/N and Anthony sitting in a tree."
"Both of you shushhhh." You groaned.
Once you were out of you costume you went to find Anthony.
You saw Daveed again, you smiled.
Daveed looked at you then walked off.
'Was It because I didn't answer his texts?' You thought to yourself as you ran through the hall way of dressing rooms until you finally found Anthony's
"Ohhh Anthony." You smiled not even knocking you opened the door.

Anthony looked up at you while he was on his phone.
You smiled as he smiled back at you.
"I was about to come and look for you!" He chuckled as he gestured for you to sit next to him.

"Sooo I was thinking, we could go to my place and have a movie marathon, I got a family size back of popcorn and M&Ms" You said as he put his arm around you.

"Can we stop and get Nutella?" He asked

You chuckled  "let's go."

Word Count: 1083

A/N; Do you guys like the whole situation with Daveed having a crush on you too? Or would you guys like me to stop doing that? And focus more on Anthony?
Also Thank you so much for 100 reads!
I know it's not. Lot but it is for me and I really appreciate it!