"You have a lot of confidence for a band that doesn't exist Harry"

"You're right. We should make the band and audition for X Factor." I said while smiling.

"I'm telling you Harry, we wouldn't get far and we would not get a record deal" he explained. "What would you call this band anyway?"

"I am not sure what I would call it. Maybe 5 Ways because there would be five of us, or Harry and his bitches" That got a laugh out of Zayn. "Or maybe One Direction. It makes us seem like we are connected and we all will go until the very end."

"I like that one. If we ever make a band we can call it One Direction, Harry" Zayn told me. "Oh look we are here"

We got out of the car and into the place for X Factor. We watched all the acts. It was wicked. Union J is still my favorite. They did so well and I hope people vote for them.

"That was incredible!"

"It was the best! Union J smashed it. I loved it" I said.

Zayn took me home. It was a silent ride. We were both tired and didn't feel like talking. Right before I was going to get out of the car to go in my house Zayn said, "Hey Harry, would you like to go on a triple date?"

"With who?" I questioned.

"Well me and Niall, you and Louis, and Liam and Caleb"

"Oh sure. Should be a blast."

"It will be. Its a dinner date on Saturday at 7. All you have to do is bring Louis and ask for the reservation under Zayn Malik" He explained to me.

~~~~~~

Louis babe, are you almost ready for this date? --Harry xx

NO I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR!! --Louis xx

No clothes is good for me;) --Harry xx

Oh Harry;) --Louis xx

Pick anything Louis, you will look great no matter what you wear. --Harry xx

Okay i am ready. Pick me up? --Louis xx

See you in 5 --Harry xxxxx

When I got to Louis' house he was waiting for me on his porch. When he finally saw my car he came right to the passengers seat and plopped in. He was looking gorgeous as ever tonight. He had some jeans with plain blue shirt. Then he had a sweatshirt over that and he had the strings tied in a bow tie. Oh how cute! We drove to the restaurant and Louis was rambling on about how all of his clothes don't look good on him. I convinced him he looks sexy no matter what. Then i realized that he just wanted me to say it and we had a good laugh. When i parked the car i ran to the other side to open the door for Louis.

"Prince Louis, please accompany me on this date"

"It would be my honor Harold"

We walked in, arms locked. I asked for the reservation and we were taken back to a secluded room where nobody could look at us. I hope Zayn didn't spend too much on this. It was neatly decorated in red and silver and a little gold. The table cloth was beautifully draped over the long table for 6. There were candles on the table which was really romantic. On the walls were paintings and drawings that made the room feel homey. We sat down and started looking at the menu. Soon Niall and Zayn showed up.

"Hey Zayn" i said.

"Hey Niall" Louis said. They said there hellos and sat down to look at the menus.

"So how have you guys been?" I asked.

"Well we just got back together so we are wonderful" Niall said and then he smiled at Zayn.

"Wait!? Why did you guys break up?

"It is a long story" Zayn started. "It isn't important anyway. We are together now and we are very much in love. Nothing else matters" He kissed Niall on the lips. They really were adorable. Louis decided we needed to kiss so he grabbed my neck and kissed me hard. We were both moving in sync loving every second when we were interrupted.

"Excuse me guys. Quit sucking face long enough to have dinner" Caleb said.

"Caleb you just jealous of our love." Louis said while smirking.

"Me and Liam have a great relationship for your information" He said while snapping his fingers, being sassy.

"Do not snap at me. Me and Haz have true love. Couples look up to us and say wow i wish we had love like them. True story Caleb"

"Haha. You are funny Lou"

"Okay guys lets just sit and eat" Liam butted in. We ate dinner peacefully, making harmless jokes at one another. Then we all left the restaurant to go home. We all left and just Zayn and Niall were left. I watched them leave and as they went through the stoplight a car ran the light and T-Boned their car, Hitting Niall straight on.

___________________

A/N: Sorry if this wasn't the best chapter

VOTE/COMMENT/FAN