Unofficial part 10

This chapter is from the P.O.V. of another student at the school Victoria and Noah are attending To give a larger view of how others see the two and give more in depth description of their appearances. 

I meet the oddest pair today. They were standing side by side chatting with me and I noticed a few things that were off about them. Firstly the boy was blonde and the girl had brown hair but they were supposed to be siblings I suppose that could happen by this boy was very blonde and had very different speech then the girl  and he seemed to understand things nobody else did, such as the french in class as if he had grown up with it but the girl seemed lost on the subject. Also the boy had a very odd way of acting and appearance in general. the first time I saw him he was very shy and didn't want to talk but the second time he talked more then the girl. His nose looked as if it had been broken and healed without even try to be fixed. The girl seemed to be observing as if she had been looking for a chance to escape or do something, but she stopped when she noticed me. The boy seemed to be flirting with me with no regard for standards or anything, how disgusting. I also hear a lot of noises from their room block, shouting, crying, other inaudible noises. Also their basic levels of spelling and grammar are horrible! Well that's all I can think of for now, farewell.