Part 4

Nora was walking through the dark manor to the shed outside. "I should clean this tomorrow."

She said as she opened the shed's door getting cobwebs on her gloves. She got the largest coffin out, it was a coffin made for adults. She walked back downstair where Alex was working on one of his dolls, it was a young girl with curly hair. She was wearing a nightgown with her dress hanging on a rack. One of her eyes had come out and she needed a bigger one. "Master I got the guests coffin." She said as she bowed with it in front of her. "Great put it in the main room." He said barely looking at Nora. "Yes sir." Nora said as she walked out of the "surgery room" and into the main room. 

She laid in against the wall. She then walked to Victoria's room where she was still cleaning off. "Before you go to bed put your arm on the table so I can clean it in the morning."

 Nora then closed the curtains in the room and left. Victoria unbuckled the buckles keeping her arm in place and put it on the table. She then got her nightgown on and went to bed. Nora walked down the hall and to her room. It was roughly the same size as Victoria's, but both of them were nothing compared to the size of Alex's room. She got changed and went to bed early cause she got all her work done. Well Midnight is early for her and even earlier for Alex cause Nora is convinced he doesn't sleep, which he probably doesn't with all of his "projects"